Philips Electronic T8 Fluorescent Ballast 3 Lamp - 120/277 Volt For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Philips Electronic T8 Fluorescent Ballast 3 Lamp - 120/277 Volt:
Philips Electronic T8 Fluorescent Ballast 3 Lamp - 120/277 Volt
Advance introduces a complete family of Low Profile, T8 Centium ballasts incorporating IntelliVolt technology. IntelliVolt permits inventory and SKU reduction throughout the supply chain, since the same ballast can operate on any system voltage from 120 to 277 volts, AC/DC 50/60Hz. These IntelliVolt ballasts are featured in our industry standard small housing package. These low profile, lightweight units are ideal for the new generation of low profile fixtures. The ballasts have the same wiring configuration and mounting dimensions as standard size ballasts, and are therefore ideally suited for retrofits into existing fixtures.
- ABOUT US
Supreme Lighting was created with a vision, we are committed to providing supreme lighting solutions at the best prices and outstanding customer service. Supply - We offer innovative lighting solutions and a wide-ranging supply by the leading lighting companies so you can find what best fulfills your specific needs. Price - We want to bring you great value that’s why we work hard at getting you the best prices Service - Whether you are replacing or improving lighting in your home or business we are here to help you. Do you need advice about what to buy or clarify about some specific product? Please feel free to contact us. Our most important asset is your satisfaction, we want you to return and share your successful buying experience with friends and family so they too can get some great lighting.
- PAYMENT POLICY
We accept payment via PayPal, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
- SHIPPING POLICY
- Our products usually ship same or next business day.
- Items not in stock usually ship 3-5 days, feel free to contact us to check if your items are in stock.
- We are not responsible for any cost of labor or any other loss due to a late shipment.
- We recommend not to schedule any installation before receiving your products.
- RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- At Supreme Lighting our customers satisfaction is always first!
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
- Please refer to our return process when a product needs to be returned.
- We accept returns up to 30 days.
- Items must be returned in “same as shipped” condition.
- You must have prior authorization to return an item after 30 days.
- Returns received without prior authorization will not be refunded.
- Returns after 30 days are subject to 35% restocking fee.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order Items listed under special deals are final sale and do not qualify for return.
- Fixtures are not eligible for return.
- If you are purchasing new LED lamps, we recommend buying one to make sure that it is what you like.
- Always feel free to contact us regarding any questions or help.
- Customers are responsible to pay for return shipping.
- Orders need to be returned at: Supreme Lighting 75 A Lake Rd Suite 302 Congers, NY 10920
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once we received and inspected your return we will send you an email notifying you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your cc or original method of payment within 2 business days.
We only process returns once a week EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE) We only replace items if the are defective or damaged. An exchange for another item is treated as a new transaction therefore, before placing your order contact us so that we can help you select the right product.