Neodymium Magnets Round Disc N35 Super Strong Rare Earth Thin Tiny Small Large For Sale
Neodymium Magnets Round Disc N35 Super Strong Rare Earth Thin Tiny Small Large:
1、Brand new and high quality.2、Super strong Rare-Earth magnets - they are hard to break apart once they get stuck with each other.3、Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors.4、It suitable for DIY projects, such as whiteboard fixing, adsorption of various steel parts.5、Fixing tissue box on the roof, etc.6、Material: Neodymium MagnetMaterial Features:1、 Magnets are made of a brittle material. These magnets are not as strong as steel. They are more like a brittle ceramic. If you let two magnets slam together, they can crack and break. This is true for magnets large and small.2、 Strong magnets should Keep away from Ironware and some easily magnetized iron products, such as Electronics, Phones, monitors, bank cards, computers, televisions, mobile phones and other.3、 These magnets are very powerful which should be handled with great care. Without parents supervised do not allow children to playing magnets as they could get injured. Especially pay attention to the small magnets , please place in somewhere children can't reach place.WARNING!
- Neodymium magnets are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should always be worn when handling neodymium magnets.
- PLEASE Do NOT give these to children or pets. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. If swallowed they can stick together across intestines causing serious Health problems or death. These magnets are NOT to be used as desk toys for entertainment purposes or for mental stress relief.
- Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking.
- Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175F (80C).
- Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning they will create toxic fumes.
- Like any tool, neodymium magnets can be useful, but must always be treated with care.
We are here to help you if you have any question regarding your order or product. We handle customer service as the most important task in our daily operation. Remember, we strive to keep all our customers satisfied. email: Please use "Contact Seller" Link (We reply directly back to your within 24 hours.)
All orders will be ship out within 24 hours of payment except holiday or weekend. We will send email to notify buyers if any item is on backorder. We offer FREE insurance & tracking service for all USA shipments. We offer FREE package material and handling fee