MIRA Safety CM-7M CBRN Mask + NBC-77 SOF 40mm Filter w/Canteen For Sale
MIRA Safety CM-7M CBRN Mask + NBC-77 SOF 40mm Filter w/Canteen:
In stock, ready to ship.
The CM-7Mmilitary gas mask is the ultimatechemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense systemwhen used in conjunction with suitable filters or a breathing apparatus.
The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection againstthe full spectrum of CBRNagents and toxic industrial chemicals in the form of gases, vapors, and aerosols.
Medium Sized:5.51 – 5.82 inch (medium) (universal most used)
- Outstanding resistance against all kinds of CBRN agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases, etc.
- Easy donning and doffing
- Low breathing resistance
- Fits up to 2 NATO-standard 40 mm gas mask filters
- Compatible with optical devices (night-vision goggles, etc.)
- Allows for safe and easy drinking during use in a contaminated area
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- High-quality speech diaphragm enables easy communication with or without communication devices.
The NBC-77 SOF 40mm gas mask filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances includingall known CBRN agents.
The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40x1/7".
- Compatible with standard 40mm NATO threaded respirators, which are widely available.
- 20-year shelf life - save money long-term by not having to replace your filters every 5 years
- Used by military personnel, CBRN specialists, and special operations forces all over the world
- Filter all known CBRN agents, including radioactive iodine, rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R.
- Certified by European agencies and has the “CE” symbol. Compliant under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008