MG Chemicals 838AR Total Ground Carbon Conductive Paint, 12 oz Aerosol Spray Can For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MG Chemicals 838AR Total Ground Carbon Conductive Paint, 12 oz Aerosol Spray Can:
- Creating a grounded working surface
- Shielding control and pickup cavities on electric guitars and other electronic instruments
- Shielding metals detectors and other devices that malfunction in the presence of metals
- Other low frequency rift shielding applications
- Providing electrical conductivity to almost any surface
- About Us Since our founding, we have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of eCommerce and providing products of the highest quality. It is with this philosophy that we want to run our store and provide exceptional value to you as our customer.
- Payment We accept payment by PayPal. Tracking Your Order:
- Once your order ships a tracking number will be sent to you via the email address used to place your order.
Problem with My Order:
- For concerns regarding your order, please contact us here.
- All of our shipments are free for you our customer unless you decide to upgrade your shipping for a small fee.
- At this time we only ship to the continental 48 states of the United States. We do not ship to PO/APO boxes.
- Returns Returns can only be requested within 30 days of the product shipment date. We offer free return shipping for all of our items. Returned items must be in their original packaging with everything included. Please contact us here (link) for help or assistance in processing a return.
MG Chemicals - 838AR-340G 838AR Total Ground Carbon Conductive Paint, 12 oz
MG Chemicals 838AR Total Ground Carbon Conductive Paint, 12 oz Aerosol Spray Can