BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Love Attraction Oil Oshun Oil Prosperity Abundance Marriage For Sale
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Love Attraction Oil Oshun Oil Prosperity Abundance Marriage:
**This is a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE You will receive TWO 1/2 oz bottles. This is a powerful oil to promote a marriage proposal bring in the wealth and abundance and comfort that you seek. Oshun is the Orisha of Love. She assists with love, marriage, abundance, fertility. She is one of the 7 Orisha and she rules over all things that are beautiful and pertain to love. She brings joy and abundance and a faithful partner and enhances the desires and sexuality to those that seek her out. She makes sure you receive love and pleasure and assists with fertility if that is your goal. She will also bring you in a tremendous amount of abundance and prosperity if you are looking to increase your income, your business, have more cash on hand, have luck with finances and overall blessings to you.
HOW TO USE: You can wear as body oil, add a few drops to your bathwater, anoint your mojo bags, petition papers, your altar and tools, anoint your favorite jewelry, your wallet, your oshun statue, use in spells and rituals to attract love and money. Use a yellow candle for love and a gold candle for money. You can anoint the inside of your door of your home to attract what you desire, use as a house blessing oil as well. Be respectful to her as she grants your wishes, remember to leave her offerings of honey, oranges, yellow flowers of any kind, sunflowers are her favorite.
Sold as curio.
Stay Focused and Blessed, Denise Margaret
**Do not use diluted oils in diffusers. Do not use essential oils on your body if you have health issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always do a skin patch test first. Do not take internally, external use only. Sold as curio. Results are never guaranteed.
Store the oil away from heat, Keep away from children and pets.
* Disclaimer: Due to 's policies, sellers are not permitted to say that a product will produce some sort of outcome. I do not guarantee results, the items are sold as curios, use at your own discretion. I'm not a legal or medical practitioner, seek help by a qualified professional for medical and legal issues
*FAQ's1. Where's my order?You can track your order by visiting the Purchases option located at the top right of your page, then click on Track Package. Or you can use your tracking number that was emailed to you when your order was shipped. Visit the USPS.com website and type in your tracking number.
2. When will my order ship?Currently I am on a 1 - 3 day turnaround time, not including holidays or weekends. Orders are packed in the order received.
You can check the "ship by date" on orders by clicking on your account by the shopping cart icon in the top right corner on your page, then click on PURCHASES. It shows ship by dates, tracking, estimated delivery dates, etc.
3. How Do I use the oils - It didn't come with instructions?No, my products don't come with instructions. I do list what the item CAN be used for, so make sure you are reading the Entire Listing as I give detailed information there. It is up to each practitioner to use it as they wish. We are all different in our practices, use your own intuition, study, read and learn your craft.
4. Can I apply the oil to my skin?That is up to you. The potion oils are diluted with a carrier oil. I suggest doing a skin patch test first because some of the oils I use are 'hot', such as cinnamon and ginger. Some oils are phototoxic (not to be worn in direct sunlight) such as citrus oils. The essential oils may irritate your skin if you are sensitive. Consult a qualified health practitioner if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have a health condition or on medication.
5. Can the oils be used in warmers?Yes they can. I suggest a tealight oil warmer and not the electric. In my opinion the electric warmers get too hot and the oil can smoke. Tealight warmers work the best.
6. Do your oils work? Why didn't my spell work with your oil?It's not up to me if your magical workings manifest or not. I'm supplying the tool, it's up to you to supply the energy. I'm not responsible for any outcome, good or bad because I'm not doing the work. What I am responsible for is supplying you with an ingredient so you can perform your own working.