Lenox Caithness Dolphin Undersea Crystal Round Candle Holders Set of 2 New T1080 For Sale
Lenox Caithness Dolphin Undersea Crystal Round Candle Holders Set of 2 New T1080:
Lenox Caithness Dolphin Undersea Crystal Round Candle Holders Set of 2 New T1080
- These are NEW and NEVER USED and are still in their Original Box. They were taken out of the box for these photos only and put back in. The outer box may have some wear along the edges from being in storage; otherwise everything is in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
- This is Pair of Lenox Dolphin Undersea Crystal Round Candle Holders made in Caithness Scotland.
- On one side it has an Etching of Two (2) Dolphins Swimming in the Blue and Green Swirling Ocean Waves with Controlled Bubbles Surrounding Them.
- Each Candle Holder is approximately 2 3/4\" Tall x 3\" Wide.
- Each hole is approximately 3/4\" in diameter and will hold a taper. Tapers not included.
- Sold only as a Lot of 2 Candle Holders, as described.
Rates: Shippingcharges are the responsibility of the buyer and are non-refundable. Rates includeinsurance. Shipping rates are provided by the calculator based on thepackage weight and dimensions, and your location.
Processing Time: Once payment hascleared, we make every effort to ship the same day if payment is received earlyenough to do so. However, there may be times that we require up to 2 businessdays.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
About Best Offers: If you submit a BESTOFFER that is accepted, it automatically becomes a sale and cannot beretracted. Please be sure you are prepared to purchase the item for youroffer price PLUS the shipping charges listed before submitting an offer.
We do appreciate the opportunity to work with you to solve any problem that may arise, so please contact us if you have a concern about your purchase.
Incorrect or Damaged Product: If you receive an itemthat was damaged in transit or you feel you have received an incorrect item,please retain the item and all packaging and notify us ASAP. Please e-mailphotographs that show the damage to both the item and packing materials or thatillustrate the part number or other significantly different features than whatwe advertised.
Photographs: Photos are of the actualitem, except in the case of a multiple item listing where all items are thesame. The only exception to this would be where an item is new in packageand, to avoid damaging the packaging, we use a manufacturers picture.