Johnson Penn Refrigerant Lube Oil Safety Control P45NCA-12E Oil Failure Cutout For Sale
This item has been shown 11 times.
Johnson Penn Refrigerant Lube Oil Safety Control P45NCA-12E Oil Failure Cutout:
You are offerding on a New Johnson Penn Refrigerant Lube Oil Safety Control Model Number P45NCA-12E or 4E044, Pressure Range Fixed 9 PSI, Time Delay 120 Seconds, Pressure Connection 36 Inches Capillary, With 1/4 Inch Flare Nut, This is a new part that has been on my shelf for a few years, the box might be beat up and have dirt on it, the parts are New. This will work with Refrigerants R-12, R-22, R-134A, R-502
- Tech Specs:
- Item: Lube Oil Safety Control
- Type: Manual Reset
- Pressure Range (PSI): Fixed 9
- Time Delay (Sec.): 120
- Voltage: 120/240
- Pressure Connection: 1/4" Flare Nut
- Capillary Length (In.): 36"
- For Use With: R- 12, R-22, R-134A, R-502 and Other Non Corrosive Refrigerants
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
We can box this up and ship after sale end and as soon as payment is received and cleared. Thanks for looking & as usual, please check out my response
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before offerding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases contact me before sale ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment isvia Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after sale ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- To expedite your order processing please include your item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative response does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able
- If you have any questions please contact me. We will try to respond within 1-2 business days, sometimes we maybe out of town so please email as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the sale is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the sale ends.
- Please include your item number or order number in all communications.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.