Gearless Ratchet 3/8" Drive Socket Quick Release Zero Degree Chrome-Plated Steel For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gearless Ratchet 3/8" Drive Socket Quick Release Zero Degree Chrome-Plated Steel:
On All Items
30 Days Money
6.26 inches. Item Description
- Quick socket release enables easy and quick operation
- Made of high carbon alloy steel to ensure durable use
- Gearless mechanism offers efficient motion transmission
- Zero Degree Gearless Ratchet s are designed to work in extremely tight work spaces by gripping and turning a fastener in less than 1° of sweep. These ratchets are an ideal addition to existing automotive and mechanical tool assortments.
- Vertically stabilized roller bearings support a positive clutch design that engages instantly for greater control and a more precise feel .
- Replaces the traditional geared ratchet mechanism so there are no teeth, pawls, or springs to breakdown. Includes an easy sliding directional change mechanism and a quick socket release for fast and easy operation.
- Built from high carbon alloy steel for maximum strength and durability and nickel chrome plated for superior rust resistance.
SHIPPING POLICY:Shipping isFREE to all addresses other than APO/PO boxes in the lower 48 states. All of our stock ships from our US-based warehouses.
RETURN POLICY:We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise. We are not responsible for any purchase after this 30-day period.Payment OptionsShop With Confidence