Denville NJ: THIOKOL REACTION MOTORS 1959 Organic/Water Nuclear Reactor Analysis For Sale
Denville NJ: THIOKOL REACTION MOTORS 1959 Organic/Water Nuclear Reactor Analysis:
Denville NJ: THIOKOL REACTION MOTORS 1959 Organic Liquid / Boiling Water Nuclear Reactor Analysis
PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS OF A BOILING WATER - ORGANIC LIQUID COOLED AND MODERATED REACTOR (ORGWAT REACTOR) TR603, written and compiled by Myron Levoy and John Newgard February 23, 1959. Reaction Motors Division of Thiokol Chemical Corporation of Denville, New Jersey. 11 x 8.5 inches, 34 numbered pages, plus contents and intro, and 10 company personnel resumes bound in at end, including the two authors. The photos below offer a sampling of this interesting content, surely outdated, but historically significant. Plastic comb type in-house binding of the company, this was likely published in a very small quantity and distributed to very few people among the company and the industry. Somehow it ended up in a used book store in New Jersey, where I found it. Condition is fine, what a nice piece of early nuclear power history this represents. 210428 / 9325 R5/2/2021 purchases will be combined if bought same day, for one low shipping rate. Sales Tax may apply. Please read and accept my terms of sale below before you offer. IN YOUR COMPUTER BROWSER, RIGHT-CLICK ON A PHOTO AND SELECT "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE THE ORIGINAL LARGE IMAGE:
You will find that the originals of the photos below are often larger than what provides above. BY offerDING ON OR PURCHASING THIS ITEM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING SELLER TERMS:
1) COMBINED SHIPPING/POSTAGE: I happily combine shipping where possible, but orders over $10 will require tracking now because of Postal Service delays. Tracking/delivery confirmation speeds up shipments. DUE TO LIMITATIONS OF THE PLATFORM, THERE IS NOW ONLY ONE WAY TO RECEIVE ANY POSSIBLE DISCOUNTS FOR COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES ON MULTIPLE ONE-DAY PURCHASES, both sale and Buy-It-Now formats. There are no longer refunds for postage once payment has been made:
a. sale Purchases: Wait for combined shipping invoice on multiple sale wins prior to payment. This may take up to a day based on my schedule, and does not affect your prompt payment status. The message line of the invoice will reflect that the postage has been combined.
b. Buy-It-Now Purchases: If you plan to buy more than one item from me, add them to your shopping cart on a computer (not a phone or tablet), DO NOT USE BUY IT NOW BUTTON. Once you're completed adding to your cart from my listings, go to the shopping cart and click on the button at top of cart page that says "Request Total From Seller." You will be prompted to commit to the purchases, at which point nobody else will be able to buy them. A notice will be sent to me to package your items together and combine your shipping charges as much as possible, and send a hopefully reduced invoice. This may take up to a day, depending on my schedule.
c. International Buyers: You must be logged in to the US site (www..com) in order to use the shopping cart to request combined shipping invoice. Log out of your country specific and log in at the US site. Note: listings using the Global Shipping program are not subject to combined shipping.
d. No refunds will be made for those who cannot wait for a combined invoice. Please don't offer/buy if you don't agree to this.
2) POSTAGE: All USPS postage rates are calculated using the most affordable (not the quickest) shipping class, based on a pre-sale estimated weight and size of the package. If you want to upgrade to a quicker, more expensive postal class, you must let me know BEFORE you pay.
3) SALES TAX: has taken over all duties for sales tax collection for all states that require it. I have no control whatsoever over who pays sales tax, it is out of my hands. Please direct all questions/complaints to the good folks at .
4) INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
5) LISTING DISCREPANCIES If the Title, Description, and/or Photo on a listing do not match, for gosh sakes don't buy it. Let me know instead so I can fix the listing. If you do buy, the item described in the Title of the listing takes precedence over anything else. If you don't agree with that, I will cancel the purchase at your request.