CIVIL WAR – STATE OF NEW YORK – EXEMPTION FROM SERVICE – ALIEN STATUS GERMAN CIT For Sale
This item has been shown 194 times.
CIVIL WAR – STATE OF NEW YORK – EXEMPTION FROM SERVICE – ALIEN STATUS GERMAN CIT:
Plain Jane 1
CIVIL WAR – STATE OF NEW YORK – EXEMPTION FROM SERVICE – ALIEN STATUS GERMAN CITIZEN
DESCRIPTIONState of New York, Westchester County Court Claim, 12 ¾ x 8. Part imprinted, Aug. 11th, 1862 stating that Henry Schmeping(?) is not subject to service in the Union forces due to being an alien and a subject of Germany. Fold lines, overall VG- Fine cond. (see scan). Domestic post will be $2.95
Thank you for your interest in the item.
- All merchandise is unconditionally guaranteed as to originality and description.
- Payment is to be received within 7 days after notification.
- Due to several factors, we ship to U.S. and Canada only.
- To comply with 's policy, paypal is the required method of payment. Please email me if special attention is needed. Items are usually sent within 1-2 days upon payment.
- In most cases, the most cost efficient means of shipping will be offered. Books are generally sent USPS media mail.