BOARDWALK Storm damage by NORTH END HOTEL in OCEAN GROVE NJ*1953 HURRICANE Photo For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
BOARDWALK Storm damage by NORTH END HOTEL in OCEAN GROVE NJ*1953 HURRICANE Photo:
Office code: e4j
This is an original vintage photograph of HURRICANE damage to the BOARDWALK by the NORTH END HOTEL in OCEAN GROVE New Jersey. Back of photo is hand dated "Nov. 1953". It measures 5" x 3 1/2". Corner tips are lightly bumped. Good clarity.
The words "danji" do not appear on the actual image. They are only on our scans to deter image theft.
Scans are enlarged to show detail.This sale ends Saturday, December 21st Nitty Gritty
- We accept credit cards with PAYPAL (if paying for more than one sale with paypal please combine the totals and make one payment transaction).
- Buyer pays shipping: $3.25 first class mail within the continental U.S.
- International buyers pay shipping cost of $2.50
which is payable in US dollars by Paypal
Customs value will be the selling price and item CANNOT be marked as “GIFT”. Please don't ask us to lie on the customs form. NOTE to INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Import duties, taxes and charges (typically collected upon pickup or delivery) are the buyer's responsibility and NOT included in the item price or the shipping charge. Please check with your country's customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what these additional costs will be.
- The seller will insure items over $100.00 mailed to US addresses only. International addresses cannot be covered.
- We mail daily Monday-Friday
- Money must be received within 14 days of close of sale.
- We can ship items ending within 2 weeks but please make one paypal
payment. That’s ONE shipping price
for ALL items ending within two weeks
so please check out
view sellers other items at the top of this page to see what else we have up for sale now.
- We do not sell scans or prints of our images so PLEASE don't ask.
- We will email you with payment instructions usually within 24 hours or see sale ad to calculate payment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- sale IS FOR A SNAPSHOT AND NOT FOR ANY OBJECTS IN THE SNAPSHOT.
- Please check to see if your state requires you to pay sales tax on internet sales. If it does will add that amount to the total sale payment due in the invoice we send. will pay your state the sales tax.