BSIDE ACM82 Digital Meter Electrical Capacitance Impedance Low Tension Current For Sale
This item has been shown 48 times.
BSIDE ACM82 Digital Meter Electrical Capacitance Impedance Low Tension Current:
BSIDE ACM82 Digital Meter Electrical Capacitance Impedance Low Tension Current
BSIDE ACM82 Digital Meter Electrical Capacitance Impedance Low Tension CurrentClick on images for zoom Product Code: SH-11509
1. Measure AC current (minimum 1mA by jaws).
2. Measure DC current microampere (minumum 0.1 microampere by terminals).
3. Measure AC and DC voltage.
4. Measure frequency.
5. Low impedance voltage measurement.
6. Measure resistance, continuity and capacitance.
7. Measure temperature.
8. Live check function.
9. V-alert measurement.
10. Clamp on frequency function.
11. Auto range, Auto power off, data hold, back light.
- Model: ACM82
- Standards: IEC-61010-1, IEC-61010-2-030, IEC-61010-2-032, IEC-61010-2-033
- Over-voltage protection class: CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V, pollution degree II
- Power: 1.5V(AAA)x2(not included)
- 1 x Digital Clamp Meter
- 1 x Test Leads
- 1 x Thermocouple
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x User Manual
We can accept Payments only by PayPal. If you have not a PayPal Account, you can pay also with your credit card, using PayPal gateway
- Delivery Time
We send all orders within 3 working day after Payment. Delivery time depends from the shipment method that you selected
- Shipment Methods
We offer standard registered airmail for free for all our products. This method need 15-20 working days for delivery in the most of countries. If you want, you can select also express service (DHL - 5/7 working days). The express service cost is 24,90 USD for the first item, and 5 usd more for each additional item
The guarantee on products shipped from SureShop is valid for 24 months in the case of by private purchases.
If the purchase is made by a company, the guarantee is valid for 12 months
Articles presenting a manufacturing defect within 24 months of guarantee (in the case of individuals, or 12 months in the case of companies) will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
The buyer will send the defective item to our service center and will pay the round shipping charges. SureShop will pay for return shipping.
All items we ship stuck on a bar code from the box.
That bar code is applied by SureShop and serves to uniquely identify the device, the warranty period, and the item owner client.
That is why it is absolutely essential to keep all BOXES for the entire duration of the warranty.
How does the warranty?
- If you experience a problem with a product you purchased from us, you should report the fault by opening a ticket in our Support Center. It is a very simple proceudre
- When you open the ticket, our support center receives real-time reporting. You will not need to specify the item code, the date of purchase, the order number, or the invoice number
Our system will communicate all this information to our service center, since the entire history of orders is stored in our database.
You'll have to write the ticket uniquely encountered problems with the product, indicating much detail as possible.
- Within 48 hours one of our technicians will contact with you via the support center, and it will show you possible solutions to the problem, not to send the item to the service center.
Much of the software problems that are reported to us, in fact, are simply solved by the reset of the devices or other software devices. We do everything possible to prevent the return, and we prefer that the matter be resolved directly by the customer, under our guidance
- In case the technician finds that it is impossible to solve the problem on your part, It will ask you to send the device, giving you all the instructions for the reshipment. Normally the shipping is paid by the customer, and can be carried by courier, with the post office, etc. It will be the customer to decide how to send us the product to the address indicated.
- When our service center will receive your product you will receive an email notification. At this point it will begin the process of repairing under warranty, which takes place using these steps:
- The product is tested by our technicians to see the fault reported by the customer. In most cases, the repair of the appliance is carried out on site, directly from our service center, with a relatively short time (1-2 weeks).
These schedules are subject to change if they were to be the spare parts available necessary to repair. In any case, you can always ask for detailed information writing on the support ticket you previously opened.
Note: In the case in which after the control by the technicians should not be encountered failures to the device, we will refund the same to the client, which in this case will pay the shipping costs for the return.
- In special cases, and depending of the fault or of the articles, we may not be able to repair the on-site equipment. In this case, after a first attempt to repair without success, we will return the product to the manufacturer for repair under warranty. In this case, the times increase considerably, and for the repair may take 8 to 10 weeks.
- Once repaired the product, you Vera notified, and you will be sent a detailed report of the repairs carried out on the device by technicians. After a test phase, we will proceed to the return of the terminal, at our expense.
Others Informations about Warranty .
- Do not fall under warranty accessories which could be: remote controls, headsets, antennas or anything that is separate from the main body component of the item purchased. Will still be replaced if present manufacturing defects within 3 days of delivery prior reporting by the buyer.
- Do not fall within the terms of the apparatus main parts warranty defective by the customer (For example, a broken display). If there is the possibility of finding spare parts necessary, however, we will repair the device under the performance fee, spare parts, and shipping costs for the return.
- Do not fall under warranty items that have been damaged by third, that disfunzionano for wear or ill use.
- In our catalog we are of IP68 products. This certification guarantees the impermeability of the device in certain conditions. To ensure the seal, all mouse pads must be inserted in the correct way, and the device must be completely intact.
It is not within the terms of guarantee, in any case, a faulty device due to ingress of water or other liquids.
Such a defect is not in fact due to a factory defect, but with the improper use by the customer. Even if the device is certified as waterproof, in fact, it can not determine whether the water leakage was caused by a fall, or by missing carpets, or on the integrity of the device. It 's possible that a waterproof object, after a fall, may lose the seal, if you also create small cracks in the external plastic are not visible to the naked eye.
- In our catalog, they are of Rugged products, that the smartphone or other devices extremely resistant to shocks and falls.
These products are more resistant than others of the same type do not rugged, but still NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE. The rugged smartphone, for example, have the display, and is made of glass. It 'a stronger glass than a regular smartphone, but it's still glass and can break.
Do not fall within the terms of guarantee, under any circumstances, damaged in products They fall or hurt, even if it's rugged products
- Within the terms of guarantee all malfunctions due to manufacturing defects.
- Any delays will not be attributable to our responsibility but will be provided all the necessary assistance to solve any kind of problem that may occur during shipment.
- The times indicated above are indicative only, and reflected in 90% of cases the reality, however, each case is in its own right, and you can not generalize the repair times for any type of problem.
SureShop ensures that repair practices under warranty are concluded no later than 90 working days after the item is delivered at our service center.
If for some reason this deadline can not be met, SureShop will inform the customer, and will issue a credit spendable on the site, equivalent to the value returned, and used for the purchase of another product the same or any of our other product on our catalog.
- I bought a cell present in the catalog of SureShop products, but from another seller. Now I encountered a problem and I would like to be repaired, paying the sum due for repair. It's possible?
No. SureShop deals with repairs under warranty and out of warranty for products purchased on our website. We do not repair products that were not purchased from us. We have set up a service center and organized an indenting not easy management, after years of work. All this cost us time and resources, and is a service that we reserve exclusively to our customers, who have helped us with their purchases to allestirlo during these years. If you have a problem with an object that you have not purchased from us, please contact the vendor that you sold it. It 'a legal responsibility to provide the guarantee.
- I purchased a product from SureShop but unfortunately I broke it. I know that the fault is not under warranty, you can repair by paying?
It depends.. We can also repair any item out of warranty. It all depends on the availability of spare parts. The products we sell are constantly changing, and unfortunately it happens that even after a few months of production being updated, and therefore is no longer possible to get spare parts for the repair. In any case, if you have the need for an out of warranty repair, open a ticket in our support center. Our technicians, before shipment, will tell you the cost of the repair, if possible.
- I opened a ticket service, and now I have to return the product to you. How should I do?
Send it as you wish. What interests us is that the product we arrive at the address indicated. It does not care how. Send with the post office, by courier, or take it for yourself, for us it makes no difference. It is understood, that the shipment for the return travel at the risk of the customer.
The bench professional repairs made of a material that does not allow the accumulation of electrostatic energy. Excuse the mess :) One of the many voltage stabilizers present in the laboratory, a tester, and a professional precision welder The electron microscope allows us to intervene in the circuits become smaller and smaller and minimized
The technician proceeds to replace a pad Touch Screen to a THL W8. Before you go put the thickness! Other equipment and spare parts.