ATP Fluorescence Detector Bacteria Microorganism E. Coli Detector 0-99999 RLUs For Sale
ATP Fluorescence Detector Bacteria Microorganism E. Coli Detector 0-99999 RLUs:
ATP Fluorescence Detector Bacteria Microorganism E. Coli Detector 0-99999 RLUs
Note: The swab is not included.
- This device is a new upgrade product, with a large screen touch display, replacing traditional buttons. The operation uses a biochemical reaction method to detect ATP content. The ATP fluorescence detector is based on the principle of firefly luminescence and uses the "luciferase-luciferin system" to rapidly detect adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Second-generation ATP fluorescence detector, microbial fluorescence detector, one-click connection to the computer to upload data, the result is obtained in 15 seconds, the conventional culture method takes more than 18-24h hours, and the ATP can produce results in only ten seconds
- Accurate measurement, accurate test results, small error. There is a clear correlation between the number of microorganisms and the ATP contained in the microorganisms. By detecting the ATP content, the number of microorganisms in the reaction can be indirectly obtained.
- The second-generation ATP fluorescence detector quickly and accurately detects surface microorganisms, uses chemical reactions to detect ATP, and collects samples using the ATP formula.
- Android intelligent system, touch graphic operation, eliminating the problem of unclear button operation, simpler than mobile phones. Traditional culture methods need to be operated by trained technicians in the laboratory; the ATP rapid cleanliness detection operation is very simple and requires simple training to be performed by general staff on site.
- Practicality—The upper and lower limit values can be set according to the requirements of environmental testing, so that the data can be quickly evaluated and warned, and the surface cleanliness can be quickly screened.
- High Sensitivity—10-15~10-18 mol.
- Fast Speed—The conventional cultivation method is more than 18-24h, while ATP only needs more than ten seconds.
- Feasibility—There is a clear correlation between the number of microorganisms and the ATP contained in the microorganisms. By detecting the ATP content, the number of microorganisms in the reaction can be indirectly obtained.
- Operability—The traditional cultivation method needs to be operated by trained technicians in the laboratory; and the ATP rapid cleanliness detection operation is very simple, and the general staff can perform on-site operations with only simple training.
- Better Experience—The test tube adopts a plug-in flexible design, which can be cleaned regularly for long-term use and prolong the life of the instrument.
- ATP detector is widely used in: bacterial and microbiological testing, medicine and hygiene, food safety, market law enforcement, surface cleanliness testing, medical and epidemic prevention, water quality and water administration, production line hygiene, industrial water treatment, environmental protection testing, customs entry-exit quarantine and other law enforcement sectors and other industries.
- Display: 3.5-inch high-precision graphic touch screen
- Processor: 32-bit high-speed data processing chip
- Detection accuracy: 1 × 10-18 mol
- Coliform: 1-106 cfu
- Detection range: 0 ~ 99999 RLUs
- Detection time: 15 seconds
- Detection of interference: ± 5% or ± 5 RLUs
- Operating temperature range: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
- Operating humidity range: 20-85%
- ATP recovery rate: 90-110%
- Detection mode: RLU, coliform screening
- 50 pcs user ID setting
- Number of configurable result limits: 251 pcs
- Automatically determine pass and fail
- Automatic statistical pass rate
- Built-in self-calibrating light source
- 30 seconds self test
- Equipped with mini USB interface to upload results to PC
- Equipped with special software to drive U disk instead of traditional light
- Instrument size (W x H x D): 188mm × 77mm × 37mm
- Use rechargeable lithium battery without battery replacement
- Standby state (20 ℃): 6 months
- Stable liquid luciferase
- 1 x ATP Fluorescence Detector
- 1 x U Disk (including upper computer software)
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Hand Carrying Case
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card and Qualified Certificate
- 1 x Charging Head