50x Easter Wooden Cross Keychain for Men, Women, Crafts, Sunday School 1.2x1.75\" For Sale
50x Easter Wooden Cross Keychain for Men, Women, Crafts, Sunday School 1.2x1.75\":
Celebrate your faith and keep your keys organized at the same time with these set of 50 wooden cross keychains. This value pack consists of 50 unfinished wood keychains that is ready to paint and stain. Perfect for craft projects for Sunday school, church, home, office decorations, and more, these small wooden crosses are great for a variety of occasions. These keychains make encouraging gifts for all friends and family and serve as on-the-go reminders of the religious faith. Hand out at a church camp as prizes, at Bible Study, or to newcomers at church. The cross pendant measures 1.2 x 1.75 x 0.2 inches and the ball chain is 2.75 inches in length.
- 50x Easter Wooden Cross Keychain for Men, Women, Crafts, Sunday School 1.2x1.75"
- Mini Cross Keychains: This pack of 50 unfinished key charms make keeping track of your keys easy; organize your car and house keys on a cross keychain as a daily reminder of your religious faith
- Religious Party Favors: No matter you’re throwing a baptism, communion or other religious related parties, commemorate the rite and share your blessing with these budget-friendly cross key chains
- Craft Project Ideas: Unleash your imagination to decorate and personalize the cross pendants with paint, glue, marker or other glittery accessories; fun craft projects for Sunday school, church, home, office decorations and more
- Unfinished Wood Material: These small crosses for women and men can be customized with paint, stain, sequins, fabric, and more, worship god in the way you want; the unfinished wood crosses are made of Samak wood, perfect DIY material; kids are safe to craft these elegant cross as they’re sanded smoothly, free of splinters
- Dimensions: The wood cross pendant measures 1.2 x 1.75 x 0.2 inches and the ball chain is 2.75 inches in length
- This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.