2Pcs Silicon Controlled Rectifier Screw Thyristor 50RIA120 SCR For Motor Control For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2Pcs Silicon Controlled Rectifier Screw Thyristor 50RIA120 SCR For Motor Control:
Feature:1. Small size, high efficiency and long service life
2. In the automatic control system, it can be used as a high-power drive equipment to control high-power devices with low-power controls.
3. Widely used in AC and DC motor speed control system, power adjustment system and servo system
4. Suitable for phase control applications in converters, lighting circuits, battery power, regulated power supplies and speed and control circuits
5. Great workmanship, perfect replacement for the old or damaged one
Specification:Item Type: Silicon Controlled Rectifier
Phase control application in the converter
Regulated power supply and speed
Aerospace and other high reliability requirements
Power supply and motor control
Package List:2 xSilicon Controlled Rectifier
2. duties,taxes,and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee.
3.The duties are buyers' responsibility.Please check with your country'scustoms office determine what these additional costs will be prior to yourpurchase.
4. All disputes arising from the duties will be submitted to for solution.
1. Any questions,pls. contact us via message or email us.We will reply your message within 48 hours. If you do not receive our reply within 48 hours, pls. post a message again beuse sometimes our message system may block some emails.2. If you are satisfied with our service, pls. kindly leave us a positive response and give us the Detailed Seller Rating with all "5 " in very area
3. Our aim is to provide Level Customer Service, your recognition will encourage us greatly and serve you better.We strive to keep all our customers satisfy.
We will do our up most to exceed your expectations in customer service, communition and dispatching of your orders.