1948 The Forecaster Women's Menstrual Cycle Slide Rule Ovulation Predictor For Sale
1948 The Forecaster Women's Menstrual Cycle Slide Rule Ovulation Predictor :
I don't know about you, but I find this item kinda scary. It's handy, dandy "Do I have sex tonight slide rule calculator." Keep one in your glove compartment. A high school dater stop and go light . . . I've never seen one before. But I guess I haven't been looking for one. I guess these days they would have an Ap for this on your iPhone.
I have a large inventory of vintage paper: auto manuals, military paper, railroad stuff, food and recipe paper, political pamphlets, oddball magazines, entertainment paper --- just about any paper you can think of. Some of it is in perfect shape and some is in rough condition. Things to look out for in the photos are page yellowing, corner bumping, rips and tears, handwriting, etc. --- normal flaws in old paper. Closely check the photos out and get back to me if you have any questions. Please bookmark me and check back once in awhile for more fun paper.
Please read FAQs:
1. Yes. I combine shipping. If this is an sale, please wait for an invoice to pay. If this is a Buy It Now listing, please put the items in one cart and pay. I will then adjust the shipping fees when I pack up the items.
2. When I photograph paper item, the first two photos are usually the front and back covers next to a ruler. This is how you can determine the size. Please check this before asking what size the booklet or catalog is. I also try to shoot a photo of the last numbered page in the item so you can know how many pages there are. If it appears to be a single page booklet or foldout. ---- and not a 100 page item ---- it probably is a single page booklet or foldout.
3. Carefully examine my studio-quality photographs. I do my best to document any flaws or issues. I tend to go overboard in showing flaws. I hate surprises when I buy on as much as you do. I also do my best to accurately describe the items I find.
4. I basically sell "As Is." That said, I will accept returns if I have been negligent in my listing information. This includes outright mistakes, misrepresentations, or any errors on my part. I do not know everything about everything (don't tell my kids that please). If you are not sure about something and want to "try it out" at home before having "Buyer's remorse," please do not offer. Every sale or estate sale I go to is "as is." I do better than that with my return policy. I mess up once in a while and I have honored all legitimate returns. Please respect this policy.
5. If there is a problem please contact me directly before going through the refund system. It will save a lot of time and money for both of us.