1920s Young Doris Eaton Photo - Ziegfeld Follies Showgirl Actress Dancer Flapper For Sale
1920s Young Doris Eaton Photo - Ziegfeld Follies Showgirl Actress Dancer Flapper:
Early 1920s Photograph of Teenage Doris Eaton - Beautiful Photo of the Lovely and Talented Performer
New museum quality professional 8x10 image size print on beautiful 8.5x11 luster-finish (semi-gloss) photographic paper with white border for easy framing. Our prints are produced in-house on acid-free, archival papers using pigmented, archival inks to guarantee they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color.
Doris Eaton Travis(March 14, 1904– May 11, 2010) was an American dancer, stage and film actress, dance instructor, owner and manager, writer, and rancher. The Ziegfeld Follies was a troupe of acclaimed chorus girls who performed in Broadway theatrical revues in the 1920s and 1930s. Doris was the youngest performer ever cast in the show and the last living Ziegfeld Girl, having passed away in 2010 at the age of 106.
THIS IS AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPH!
Great nostalgic print to add to your vintage photo collection. Or perfect wall art for your bar area, game room, entertainment room, man cave / she shed, or any room of your home, office, or garage! This print is ready for framing, matting, and mounting! (FRAMING / MATTING NOT INCLUDED.)
FAST, SECURE & FREE SHIPPING
- FREE shipping to United States addresses via USPS First Class mail!
- We offer ’s Global Shipping program for international orders (Standard shipping fees apply)
- FAST! We ship within one business day of your order (Often same day)
- SECURE! Your artwork will be sealed in an acid-free, moisture resistant sleeve and then shipped in a heavy, flat, rigid photo mailer for our 8x10 sizes or a sturdy shipping tube for larger sizes
HIGHEST QUALITY VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHS & FINE ART PRINTS - YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
- All our products come with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- YOUR TOTAL SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
- We carefully hand restore our digital photos and fine art prints to be as close as possible to the original work. We are confident that our prints are among the highest quality you will find anywhere!
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will replace your item or refund your money – NO QUESTIONS ASKED (Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund)
BUY 2 PRINTS, GET 1 FREE – ADD 3 TO CART
NO WATERMARK ON ORDERED PRINTS
The watermark you see on our digital preview examples will NOT be on ordered prints.
Due to the difference in monitor settings, colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
Vintage Art USA has a large selection of old, historic collectible photographs and fine art prints. Every reprint we sell has gone through a lengthy restoration process to return the artwork back as close as possible to its original appearance. As the resulting digital file is a new piece of art, we own the copyright for this new artwork. We do not own the copyright on the original items. This reprint is sold as a collectible from one collector to another with no rights given or implied on the artwork. We use a wide range of sources for our items including direct purchases of originals and negatives, public libraries, and other public domain sources. We never knowingly list copyright infringing items. It is our firm belief that the original item is in the public domain and does not infringe on any copyright. If you do believe that this item is in violation of your owned copyright, and you are indeed the owner of the copyright, we ask that you please contact us at vintageartusa(at)gmail.com. We will review your claim and remove infringing items, as well as refrain from future listings of the item.
- Professional Quality, Beautiful Photographs & Fine Art Prints You Will Love
- Lightning-Fast Shipping
- Money Back Guarantee
- Large Selection
- Outstanding Customer Service
We Add New Prints to Our store Weekly...