Car that runs on water invented by efrinder daniel dingle
Posted by elgin jones on Dec 23, 2001 at 09:22
I have read some of the information available on Erfinder Daniel Dingle, the former NASA scientist who has invented a new method hydrogen car engine that runs on plain old tap water at low voltage and current. Mr. Dingle is from the Philippines
and supposedly in hiding do to threats over his invention. Some seem to think that his invention will casue a worldwide economic depression and a total collapse of oil-related industries.
I have visited the website at www.wasserauto.de and www.overunity.com, both of these have limted information and one is in German, which I don't speak.
Does anyone know where I can get more informaitonon Mr Dingle and his invention? Thank you.
- Re: Car that runs on water invented by efrinder daniel dingle Shasta 26/12 19:02 (0)
- Where can I INVEST in this AMAZING NEW TECHNOLOGY! Ben 23/12 14:46 (0)
- Re: Car that runs on water invented by efrinder daniel dingle Wade Lee 23/12 14:36 (0)
- Re: Car that runs on water invented by efrinder daniel dingle DA Morgan 23/12 11:48 (0)
- How to learn to read german in less than a minute bobbapink 23/12 10:42 (0)
Post a Followup