Re: no no no...say it ain't so
Posted by DA Morgan on Jul 25, 2002 at 11:55
Re: no no no...say it ain't so (Sparrow)
Come on now Sparrow. If you want to be a literalist you can't have it both ways. The literalist truth is there in plain English: Flesh.
Maybe straw and rakes aren't mentioned because they weren't on the boat. If no one is eating for 40 days there is nothing to muck out. If they are eating ... then who or what, exactly, is the saber toothed kittycat chowing down on?
I know ... Noah took a fresh filet minon out of the refrigerator at supper time.
Does it ever dawn on any of you literalists that you can't swim?
- You got mush for brains? Sparrow 25/7 14:22 (8)
- Re: You got mush for brains? DA Morgan 25/7 15:11 (7)
- You are seriously deluded Sparrow 25/7 21:33 (6)
- Re: You are seriously deluded DA Morgan 26/7 01:42 (5)
- Cite your sources Sparrow 27/7 08:55 (4)
- Re: Cite your sources DA Morgan 29/7 16:57 (3)
- We had this debate three years ago....you got Alzheimer's? (nt) Sparrow 29/7 22:44 (2)
- Re: We had this debate three years ago....you got Alzheimer's? (nt) DA Morgan 30/7 11:23 (1)
- ...he's got Alzheimers. He doesn't remember the answer. (nt) Sparrow 30/7 22:09 (0)
Post a Followup