Posted by paul on Jul 18, 2002 at 21:58
how much energy is required to rotate a mass such as the moon?
if the moon always faces the earth how the heck can it be that it keeps getting exactly the correct amount of energy from somewhere and changes its path
each second so that it faces us?
these things disturb me.
not that its abnormal for me to be disturbed.
- Re: stumped Mike Kremer 19/7 17:27 (0)
- Re: stumped Southern Man 19/7 08:45 (0)
- Tidal lock - corrected link bobbapink 19/7 07:55 (0)
- Tidal lock bobbapink 19/7 07:54 (0)
- Re: stumped Dogrock 18/7 22:14 (1)
- Re: stumped anyman 19/7 02:32 (0)
Post a Followup