How a god would create a universe
Posted by DA Morgan on Jul 17, 2002 at 17:07
If a god truly had the power to create a universe ... there is little doubt that it would be done in the easiest, most straight forward, least complex manner possible.
Well ... here it is ... from the cutting edge of fractal thinking in physics.
Click Here .
If you can get the right formula ... you too can create a universe.
All it takes is (A) incredible luck, (B) an infinite number of attempts over an infinite amount of time, (C) being the Easter Bunny.
BTW: The correct formula likely needs to be 10 dimensional.
- Re: How a god would create a universe I. S. 18/7 08:35 (3)
- Re: How a god would create a universe Dogrock 17/7 18:06 (7)
- Re: How a god would create a universe Mike Kremer 18/7 01:50 (6)
- Re: How a god would create a universe DA Morgan 18/7 12:19 (2)
- What does a God Need With a Universe? Amaranth Rose 18/7 07:44 (2)
Post a Followup