quantum gravity detected!?
Posted by bobbapink on Jan 22, 2002 at 13:29
Forgetting quantum mechanics, you would expect neutrons with any energy to arrive at the detector. But no neutrons appeared unless the neutron-mop was at least 15 micrometres above the mirror. This means the neutrons have to have a certain, minimum energy (equal to 1.41 x 10-12 electronvolts) in the Earth's gravitational field.
- I ain't competent .. Eudaemonic Pie 24/1 14:13 (1)
- P.S. Supporting article from nature bobbapink 22/1 13:40 (6)
- Re: P.S. Supporting article from nature Dale 26/1 11:18 (5)
- .. may the forces be with you (Dale, Bobbapink) Eudaemonic Pie 26/1 11:54 (1)
- Sometimes you just have to think your way out of that blackhole Dale 26/1 12:39 (0)
- Re: P.S. Supporting article from nature bobbapink 26/1 11:51 (2)
Post a Followup