Posted by Dogrock on Jul 03, 2002 at 19:56
A fish exists that goes through metamorphasis from using gills to growing lungs and strong legs, to walk out of the water, and live on land, it will only do this if the pool it is living in becomes over crowded. This is an 'evolutionary effect' (or evolution itself) in a few weeks that should take a million years. It must pose a problem for the theory. What if someone had found its fossilized remains half way through the process, it would appear like the missing link. I'm not suggesting anything better than the theory of evolution, but there are some strange problems yet to be ironed out. Source: BBC nature programme I watched today.
- Re: Evolution DA Morgan 04/7 02:08 (9)
- Re: Evolution Dogrock 04/7 19:32 (8)
- Re: Evolution Thermus aquaticus 03/7 22:55 (1)
- Re: Evolution Dogrock 04/7 20:20 (0)
- Re: Evolution Mike Kremer 03/7 21:55 (0)
Post a Followup