Re: the answer is no
Posted by DA Morgan on Jun 18, 2002 at 16:00
Re: the answer is no (Southern Man)
I'm not saying that the balance is 100% though I will, for the record, say that Limbaugh is a moron spewing hyperbole.
What I am saying is that balance is a meaningless term unless one defines over what period of time the balance occurs. Does it balance on an hour by hour basis? Daily? Weekly? On average over 26.5 years?
And that whether solar radiation is in balance or not is still not the complete picture. One must also factor in the other significant heat sources which include the cooling of the earth's interior and that created by various life forms of which we are the most significant.
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 19/6 08:47 (10)
- Re: the answer is no DA Morgan 19/6 12:59 (9)
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 20/6 07:37 (8)
- Re: the answer is no DA Morgan 20/6 11:30 (7)
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 26/6 07:54 (6)
Post a Followup