Tax Breaks and Revolutions
Posted by Eudaemonic Pie on Jan 17, 2002 at 18:12
Re: scares me too (bobbapink)
Tere once was a revolution involving, as one variable, taxation without representation.
A distant memory.
I don't have an answer for global ecological problems. Any more than anyone else has a differential equation for global conditions.
I don't disagree with you in principle about privatization. But, I know damn good and well that anyone calling for statistical studies correlating some abstract concept like "corporate responsibility" to actual concrete practices of conservation better be trained a little bit better in cryptography than Arthur Andersen, which knew as early as mid-August of about accounting improprieties.
Who needs a revolution when we can have such competent accountants?
How private is private?
- Well said, mostly bobbapink 17/1 18:38 (4)
- My ignorance for sale, for a price .. Allah and Environment Eudaemonic Pie 18/1 23:58 (3)
- Asking Questions An Onney Mouse 19/1 12:39 (2)
- Sweet Onney .. Now Get Bobbapink to privatize qualia Eudaemonic Pie 19/1 15:00 (1)
- Feelings? Oh, Oh, Oh Feelings. An Onney Mouse 19/1 18:26 (0)
Post a Followup