Re: This should interest you, Dale.
Posted by Dale on Jan 14, 2002 at 08:53
Re: This should interest you, Dale. (I. S.)
Shhhhh.... That's supposed to be a secret. If everyone finds out that the popular global warming story is wrong, then it might cause a decrease in contributions to the ecoscams.
For example, "A drop in Antarctic temperatures is a puzzle because most climate models suggest that polar regions should respond first and most rapidly to worldwide temperature changes." If people find out that the climate models are 180 degrees out of phase with reality, who in their right mind would give money for eliminating problems those models predict? Next thing you know people could be contributing to stopping global cooling again as we all did 30 years ago.
- Global Cooling on it's way bobbapink 14/1 10:01 (8)
- Re: Global Cooling on it's way Natalie L. Smith 14/1 10:22 (7)
- Re: Global Cooling on it's way? Mike Kremer 15/1 12:57 (0)
- Re: Global Cooling on it's way Dale 15/1 10:40 (3)
- Re: Global Cooling on it's way DA Morgan 15/1 01:02 (0)
- Re: Global Cooling on it's way bobbapink 14/1 18:10 (0)
Post a Followup