Re: Global Warming
Posted by DA Morgan on May 07, 2002 at 12:01
Re: Global Warming (bobbapink)
1) I didn't present data. Explore the web sites.
2) The interpretation of the people at NOAA, NASA, EPA, DOE, Stanford University, etc. All of them! Are they all wrong? If so then please explain how it is that those that write the grants, run the experiments, collect the data, and analyze it are wrong.
And while I didn't want to belabor the point with hundreds of thousands of links the same is true at university after university and in country after country.
If you think every university and every government is out to get you there is a word to describe that perspective. It is spelled P ... A ... R ... A ... N ... O ... I ... D.
- Re: Global Warming George 07/5 15:08 (14)
- Re: Global Warming DA Morgan 07/5 15:14 (13)
- Re: Global Warming George 07/5 15:43 (12)
- Re: Global Warming Southern Man 09/5 09:01 (4)
- Re: Global Warming KB 07/5 15:52 (6)
- Re: Global Warming Amaranth Rose 07/5 16:48 (5)
Post a Followup