My Question re: the Hubble
Posted by Mike Kremer on Mar 30, 2002 at 08:46
My question comes about from a thought that there are a number of people out there who do not believe that we ever walked on the Moon (at least the first time).
Is there any reason why the Hubble telescope could not be pointed towards the Moon, and take a picture of the Moon Rover, and/or any other equipment we have left up there? Or even the same for Mars?
I feel sure any pictures obtained in this way would hit the World headlines.
NASA has not even tried, could there be a logical reason?
I'd love an answer to this.
- Re: My Question re: the Hubble DA Morgan 01/4 05:09 (0)
- Re: My Question re: the Hubble Dale 31/3 19:41 (2)
- Re: My Question re: the Hubble dogrock 31/3 04:39 (0)
- There ain't no Hubble Flat Earther 30/3 19:05 (1)
- Re: My Question re: the Hubble anyman 30/3 15:40 (3)
Post a Followup