Can i make the following assumptions
Posted by bobbapink on Mar 08, 2002 at 17:44
Re: High school science problem (Amaranth Rose)
1) Other Local or distant objects will not block the signal because if they would, the number satellites required would approach infinity
2) The transmitter-based planet will block the signal because if it didnít, you would not have provided the caveats regarding bouncing and skipping.
3) Since i was not otherwise directed, the Satellites' re-transmitters are omnidirectional.
Can I make those assumptions?
- Re: Can i make the following assumptions Amaranth Rose 09/3 03:04 (0)
- Oh! BTW, i also need to know the frequency i think bobbapink 08/3 23:23 (1)
- Re: Oh! BTW, i also need to know the frequency i think Amaranth Rose 09/3 03:07 (0)
Post a Followup