Re: Thanks, don't give up yet, explain further
Posted by dogrock on Mar 03, 2002 at 16:56
Re: The gravity of the situation laughed away - yep. (Dale)
The twin experiment: The one who travels comes back younger. The effect is real.
Two rock experiment: One comes back smaller (both the shrinkage and time are related, can't imagine they are not, but correct me), if so the effect is also real. The rock is really affected, does the rock resist this change. e.g. What might happen to the electrons of the atoms when going in the direction of travel as away, do they not influence any viberations within the rock because of this.
- A follow up dogrock 03/3 20:54 (10)
- Re: Twins, deadbeats, and other relative subjects Dale 04/3 08:57 (9)
- The rock is younger , something permanent happened dogrock 04/3 17:06 (8)
- Re: Snatch the pebble from my hand, Grasshopper. Dale 05/3 10:07 (7)
- Re: Snatch the pebble, don't understand title or concept dogrock 05/3 17:27 (6)
- Re: Subjects are relative but do they represent anything real? Dale 06/3 09:00 (5)
- Thanks Dale, logically convinced one minute, then... dogrock 06/3 16:23 (4)
- Re: Thanks Dale, logically convinced one minute, then... Dale 07/3 11:05 (3)
Post a Followup