UPDATE ON THE NUMBERS

14,857 hits since I posted numbers, and only two (mentioned) posts by members who have previously engaged in this topic of conversation.
14,855 passed on commenting or adding anything to the conversation in three days.

It's amazing how much activity is on the internet even during Christmas.

The totals to date are now 1650 posts in 5 years 10 months and
3,158,207 in the same amount of time, who have passed on commenting when viewing the content of this thread.

Perhaps the current participants, are too territorial, in asking the posters and potential participants to curb their expressions of belief, by suggesting all participants should be following their personal idea of how, and what, is ideal to post?

I realize that some are greatly in favor of the instant gratification scenario, and have a short attention span when reading material that wanders outside the favored formatting of those who are invested in the ownership of their topics of favor. Perhaps if the current posters would allow for the occasional post where instant criticism was not the policy and personal favoritism towards certain beliefs in reality were not exemplified as the right way to post or participate.

Truly the philosophy of religion is greater than the practice of dogma, where God is narrowed to an order that seemingly judges and pushes away all that is not eyed as favorable and or within the boundaries of the personal belief of the congregation.

Psychologically speaking it is often difficult for someone to break a habit, particularly if they are at an age where habit has been perpetuated for a great number of years.
Becoming conscious of habit is however relative to the expanded intellect.
Understanding and experience of self defeating habits, coupled with the experience of a tolerant mind which is immersed in the potential of vision and experience, can often counter the limitations of belief and let loose of judgment that is self destructive and projected upon others.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!