Kallog, I like your frank comments. I think it was Voltaire who said: "If God did not exist we would need to invent him." laugh

But seriously, as I understand the GOD-idea, there is NOTHING beside, other-than, or outside GOD--the simple ability, the gift, we all have to will good, even when we do not feel like it.

Once this idea came to me and I stopped thinking of a god as a separate being to whom I had to plead, pray and offer homage--and this happened years ago--the dark energies within me began to fill with light. Try it, you'll like it.

The simple act of giving good will (but it takes a little practice) to all people and circumstances, is all that I did. No complicated philosophy, theology, creeds or religion was necessary. Of course, it is fun to think, read and talk about them.

I find that good will sincerely given--and I do it, consciously and unconsciously, with every thought and breath--dissipates all darkness, anger, resentment, fear, depression, whatever and brings light to all situations.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org