Eccles, you say that creationists have "problems"; they make "mistakes", and are often given to "pomposity".

Eccles, before appearing to be pompously judgmental I will ask a few questions:

1. Are you saying that all evolutionists are free from all of the above?

2. If so, where is your evidence?

3. Do you assume that I am a creationist; that I believe in God-ism, and that human beings are already perfect and God-like beings?

4. How familiar are you with the life and work of the process philosopher, theologian, of the late Professor of Mathematics, Alfred North Whitehead?

Alfred North Whitehead (b.1861 - d. 1947), British mathematician, logician and philosopher best known for his work in mathematical logic and the philosophy of science.

In collaboration with Bertrand Russell (a "devout" atheist), he authored the landmark three-volume Principia Mathematica (1910, 1912, 1913) and contributed significantly to twentieth-century logic and metaphysics.
============================================
Charles Hartshorne (June 5, 1897 – October 9, 2000) was a prominent American philosopher who concentrated primarily on the philosophy of religion and metaphysics.

He developed the neoclassical idea of God and produced a modal proof of the existence of God that was a development of St. Anselm's Ontological Argument. Hartshorne is also noted for developing Alfred North Whitehead's process philosophy into process theology.
=================================
BTW, Whitehead's father was an Anglican minister. They must have had interesting talks.

Hartshorne was an episcopalian minister and the son of a minister.
==================
Based on the book:

Universe on a T-Shirt: The Quest for the Theory of everything...by Dan Falk
Have you heard of it?

I humbly submit the following UNIVERSE-ON-A-T SHIRT formula.

MC2 + A = E

E symbolizes all the energy (Good, Order and Desirable design, or GOD) we will ever need.
A, for agape, that is, humble, intelligent and imaginative love, symbolizes all
=================
MC2 + M = BB

M symbolizes misos (like misery? Misunderstand?)--the Greek for hate.
BB stands for BIG bang, a supernova, a really BIG BANG.

As the old song says, "We did it before, and we can do it again!" I hope we can love enough, not to.