Hi Kyra, and other participants on this forum, too...

I find your theory uplifting, Kyra, and personally I have always felt that we are all part of a Whole, of an energy that exists within and without, so to speak - and makes us part of that Whole.
In a way it comes down to common sense. We are all insignificant, yet significant, parts of the Whole Creation,and each part of the Whole, from a grain of sand to a drop of blood, a flower, mountain, sea - you name it - everything has energy within it, everything is linked. Whether that energy can be applied to the concept of time is another matter. Energy may have sparked the beginning of all that is, of Creation itself - as in The Big Bang (more likely a Bounce in my opinion)- but Time didn't exist until it was needed, till man needed it. This is why there is a Creation/Evolution Discrepancy*, why the Seven Days (okay, six) of Creation has been - in my humble opinion - misunderstood.

*I'm writing a manuscript at the moment, which covers some of this. Am I allowed to include a link? If not, I'll just include part of it when I return.

Yesterday today was tomorrow, and no sooner have I uttered the word 'now', before it has become 'then'. There is but now.