Quote:
Often, I really don't get the point as to what you are trying to say--and I do want to.
Why don't you italicize your main points or BOLD them? Then you expand on them if you wish. If--as it appears--you have some kind of "secret knowledge" or "hot" line to God, keep the message simple. Perhaps you could do what Jesus did: Tell us a parable. There was a guy who knew how to communicate.

Jesus used to tell his stories or parables in such a fashion, that his disciples asked him why he didn't explain things in a more simple fashion to fit the intellect of the simple man.
He used to say let those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see, hear and see. He also made the statement "cast ye no pearls before swine."
Now, he wasn't a judgmental person and he had no feelings of resentment toward anyone, so why call someone who could not take truth and make use of it swine, or to state that his words were only for those who could understand the word of God and not for those who could not see or hear the words as he gave them?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!