"I live in the US too. But I'm getting out as soon as I can. I refuse to live in a country that has lost its moral and ethical compass and replaced it with self-righteousness and hypocrisy."
- - Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way. I am, however, mildly curious as to where you expect to find better conditions! I'm also surpised that you would have a problem with self-righteousness and hypocrisy...

"Those that are choosing the US are not the educated from Europe they are the unwanted refuse from Latin America."
- - The number of subjects on which you are clueless continues to mount. It's the dregs of the earth who are getting in because we don't control our borders. Educated people from Europe are TRYING to get in following the rules, and not succeeding. But then that's the immigration topic, and you haven't demonstrated a grasp of climatology yet.

"Those that want the US are the Chinese, Indians, and Europeans who are buying up the assets as fast as they can."
- - It seem they recognize value. You, otoh, are looking at prime property in Rwanda no doubt...

Friendship is like peeing your pants. The whole world can see it, but only you experience the warmth.