Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Michelson - Morley - Marosz - DOPPLER MEHANISM

During signal is going to sensor , sensor is changing position too .

left and right situation it is very similar problem.

full screen > click

1600 Galilean relativity /Natural Fall Law

1861 J. C. Maxwell, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which
shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects.
1901 P. N. Lebedev EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION OF LIGHT PRESSURE

2011 Grover Swartzlander first began to examine a revolutionary concept in optical physics after studying the flight of a moth. He watched the animal use its wings to create lift, which led to flight.

it is impossible to set zero even with adjustable mirrors's angle ? below I joking (this joke is 111 years old ) !

Full screen >click

Galileo ? 300 years later Lebedev tested EM pascal. Newton copied many facts from Galileo without knowledge about that light is pushing object !

Light , EM waves no need any Aether to Fly
Math = Evidence that Exist Neutral Absolute 3D space - ( Absolute Doppler !) MAROSZ (me)

Full screen >click

I want to measure INERTIA but with HUGE PRECISSION
it will be classic mechanic but HIGH high precission

TERMODYNAMICA inside ATOM and DOPPLER

Full screen >click

NOT EXIST SYMETRY IN PHYSICS !
EACH COORDINATION SYSTEM HAS GOT OWN SPECIAL DOPPLER !

(Marosz)

TRIO BROTHERS and ABSOLUTE METHABOLISM
( it is stupid to say I'm moving respect to You my brother ATOMS INSIDE MY BODY FEEL ONLY ONE ABSOLUTE DOPPLER - respect to stationary 3D space ( mathematica /doppler )
(Marosz)

Full screen > click

HOW HEAVY ARE ELECTRONS IN MY BODY ON EARTH ?

Full screen> click

Full screen> click

DEARS SCIENTISTS
PLEASE REPEAT TEST THAT I MADE IN 2012

I NOT HAVE CONDITION TO RESEARCH NOW . Please inform friends about tihis what I showed here. I waiting for help - universitets in Poland not want to cooperate. My family is not rich . I want to before die confirm many new facts in LAB . I informed LIGO TEAM about all ... a few monts later They confirmed next Fact about Einstein ?

It is natural that "NEW " in physics feel strong "OLD" resistance.
Theory without math = religion ! Physics it is something more than religion.
author Maciej Marosz Poland
http://tesla4.blogspot.com

Last edited by newton; 03/17/16 08:53 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
GOD GIVE THIS....

This article is about resonance in physics. For other uses, see Resonance (disambiguation).
"Resonant" redirects here. For the phonological term, see Sonorant.
In physics, resonance is a phenomenon that occurs when a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at a specific preferential frequency.

Increase of amplitude as damping decreases and frequency approaches resonant frequency of a driven damped simple harmonic oscillator.[1][2]
Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies. At resonant frequencies, small periodic driving forces have the ability to produce large amplitude oscillations. This is because the system stores vibrational energy.

Resonance occurs when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between two or more different storage modes (such as kinetic energy and potential energy in the case of a pendulum). However, there are some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping. When damping is small, the resonant frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is a frequency of unforced vibrations. Some systems have multiple, distinct, resonant frequencies.

Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency (e.g., musical instruments), or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies (e.g., filters).

The term resonance (from Latin resonantia, 'echo', from resonare, 'resound') originates from the field of acoustics, particularly observed in musical instruments, e.g., when strings started to vibrate and to produce sound without direct excitation by the player.

2011 Grover Swartzlander first began to examine a revolutionary concept in optical physics after studying the flight of a moth. He watched the animal use its wings to create lift, which led to flight.

GOD WANT TO USE ME TO LEARN YOU MORE...

Full screen click>

EM DRIVE IS ABLE USE
resonance for long travel

Full screen > click

exist god and bad

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ys8mw52hl5A/V...2g/s1600/3w.jpg

I dream start study math and build many new machines
thank You for support I not tust anyone
THEY BLOCKING TRUE IN NEWSPAPERS ?
- editors not supporting TRUE in JOURNALS
please try inform people that I found
DOPPLER on Michelson Morley's table !

this what You see in post is true and real
speak with people who like physics
help me change all in physics ...

I must give food to my two daugters and
wife - right now I not have time for physics
THX for help to change this

my name :Maciej Marosz

76-1020-5095-0000-5302-0136-7697

BANK's NAME : PKO BANK POLSKI SA

Last edited by newton; 03/17/16 09:50 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Full screen
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-phoicMeW28k/V...jaA/s640/23.jpg

Is it meaningful to talk about absolute rotation?

For the concept of absolute rotation to be scientifically meaningful, it must be measurable. In other words, can an observer distinguish between the rotation of an observed object and their own rotation? Newton suggested two experiments to resolve this problem. One is the effects of centrifugal force upon the shape of the surface of water rotating in a bucket. The second is the effect of centrifugal force upon the tension in a string joining two spheres rotating about their center of mass. A related third suggestion was that rotation of a sphere (such as a planet) could be detected from its shape (or "figure"), which is formed as a balance between containment by gravitational attraction and dispersal by centrifugal force.
Mach's principle
Main article: Mach's principle

In theoretical physics, particularly in discussions of gravitation theories, Mach's principle is the name given by Einstein to a hypothesis often credited to the physicist and philosopher Ernst Mach.

The idea is that the local motion of a rotating reference frame is determined by the large-scale distribution of matter in the universe. Mach's principle says that there is a physical law that relates the motion of the distant stars to the local inertial frame. If you see all the stars whirling around you, Mach suggests that there is some physical law which would make it so you would feel a centrifugal force. The principle is often stated in vague ways, like "mass out there influences inertia here".

more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_rotation

Mach- Marosz VS Einstein
DOPPLER MEHANISM
(first test Poland 2012 )

I informed about below LIGO TEAM
I LOOKING WAY HOW TO
ORGANIZE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIMENT

( right now I only made simple test with camera in home - You can repeat my test too )

Mach's Far Far Star = Marosz's close close star

close star it is very comfortable object to register
Doppler's Shift and Intensity's Shift

Full screen >click

INTENSITY's shift ? what is it ?

1861 J. C. Maxwell, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which

Distance D = constant !
SUN's power = constant !
L1 , L2 , L3 ???

Full screen > click

MAROSZ's test in home
Full screen >click

Full screen >click

Full screen >click

Last edited by newton; 03/18/16 07:10 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
IS 3d signal MORE PRECISSION THAN LASER's LINE ?

^3 it is very very strong relation
camera is registering 200 000 points ( perfect COLOUR ? - Nikon 16Mpx ? )
during test I using dark filtre ! ( very very strong filtre )
I'm able read very good AVERAGE ! ( long picture's time )

I worked near 5 years I found that exist TEMPERATURE problem

Full screen
http://i64.tinypic.com/9kwfwk.jpg

My family is not rich I 'm not able to buy more better optica ( LIGO ? I asked Them please help )
I started use Mathematica ( Autocad 2014 drawings ) to evaluate 3D Doppler

SOMETIME KNOWLEGE is MUCH MORE BETTER TOOL THAN MONEY

DEARS SCIENTISTS
PLEASE REPEAT TEST THAT I MADE IN 2012

I NOT HAVE CONDITION TO RESEARCH NOW . Please inform friends about tihis what I showed here. I waiting for help - universitets in Poland not want to cooperate. My family is not rich . I want to before die confirm many new facts in LAB . I informed LIGO TEAM about above smile funny is that half year ... later ...They confirmed next Fact about Einstein.

It is natural that "NEW " in physics feel strong "OLD" resistance.
Theory without math = religion ! Physics it is not religion.

I waiting here for Your respect please inform NOBEL ORG ...
I want to inform my wife and two daughters
I not lost 5 years work in my life
author Maciej Marosz Poland

400 years old problem !

LINEAR CONSTANT SPEED
MAXWELL VS EINSTEIN !

HOW BIG FORCE IS PUSHING BEARINGS ?

Full screen >click

Full screen >click

Joul / cubic meter =
= Newton * meter / cubic meter =

= N/m^2 [Pascal]

MACH VS EINSTEIN
DOPPLER VS EINSTEIN
MAXWELL VS EINSTEIN
MAROSZ VS EINSTEIN

GALLILEO 1600 He did use fact that light is pushing objects !

Galilean relativity ?
Imagine a person inside a ship which is sailing on a perfectly smooth lake at constant speed. This passeneger is in the ship's windowless hull and, despite it being a fine day, is engaged in doing mechanical experiments (such as studying the behavior of pendula and the trajectories of falling bodies). A simple question one can ask of this researcher is whether she can determine that the ship is moving (with respect to the lake shore) without going on deck or looking out a porthole.
Since the ship is moving at constant speed and direction she will not feel the motion of the ship. This is the same situation as when flying on a plane: one cannot tell, without looking out one of the windows, that the plane is moving once it reaches cruising altitutde (at which point the plane is flying at constant speed and direction). Still one might wonder whether the experiments being done in the ship's hull will give some indication of the its motion. Based on his experiments Galileo concluded that this is in fact impossible: all mechanical experiments done inside a ship moving at constant speed in a constant direction would give precisely the same results as similar experiments done on shore.
The conclusion is that one observer in a house by the shore and another in the ship will not be able to determine that the ship is moving by comparing the results of experiments done inside the house and ship. In order to determine motion these observers must look at each other. It is important important to note that this is true only if the ship is sailing at constant speed and direction, should it speed up, slow down or turn the researcher inside can tell that the ship is moving. For example, if the ship turns you can see all things hanging from the roof (such as a lamp) tilting with respect to the floor
Generalizing these observations Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis:
???
any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments
???

(it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
In pursuing these ideas Galileo used the scientific method (Sec. 1.2.1): he derived consequences of this hypothesis and determined whether they agree with the predictions.
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving . The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (``are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity.

MAROSZ(me) we are moving respect to own OLD position
this fact we can easy measure !
Dynamica it is absolute frame below I showing box without windows and person inside !

ABSOLUTE ZERO SPEED ?
DOPPLER / INTENSITY ( EM preasure = info. I'm not moving )

PLEASE HELP ME INFORM MEDIA ABOUT MY WORK
I CAN NOT SPEAK ABOUT MY WORK ALONE
IT IS REVOLUTION IN PHYSICS !

RED REVOLUTION !

Full screen> click

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
ABOVE I NOT SPEAK ABOUT AETHER

LIGHT NO NEED MEDIUM TO FLY !

C speed is max for EM preasure respect to
point where the signal Started

X1...X2...me >>> motion

short time ago I was in point X1 ,X2
now I'm in point X3
I will be in point X4

I no need AETHER to EVALUATE MOTION
I can use VACCUM and LIGHT to ask about EM preasure

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.