Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 176 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53955 05/18/15 06:27 PM
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news/...20&type=cta

Ellis, are you covered in Angel Hair, or do you not stand still long enough?

There never was nothing.
Superstar
Superstar
I can't think of many things more distasteful than having spider webs all over everywhere. I don't hate spiders, but I'm not comfortable with them on me, or their webs. Having said that I must confess to more than ordinary cobwebs in my house. I have high ceilings, and they spin up high where I cannot reach. As long as they stay on high and don't trouble me I won't trouble them. They're welcome to all the little bugs they can eat.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
I have high ceilings, and they spin up high where I cannot reach. As long as they stay on high and don't trouble me I won't trouble them. They're welcome to all the little bugs they can eat.

That sounds like the same philosophy my sister had. She also had high ceilings. She said they were ok as long as they didn't come down to her level.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.