Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
that's what the article says...

I know that the Ebola outbreak is a very serious medical
problem and it has killed many people , but the first thing that came to my mind was the movie World War Z

heres the article , has anyone ever heard of anything
similar to this other than in a zombie movie?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html

Quote:
to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Superstar
Superstar
Sounds like they weren't really dead after all. Whether or not they were, we need to study those people and find out what made them get over the virus after being in so poor a state as to be declared dead. It might yield some interesting information.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
This could cause considerable distress to the relatives/friends of people who have already been buried.

There never was nothing.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
we need to study those people and find out what made them get over the virus after being in so poor a state as to be declared dead. It might yield some interesting information.

absolutely , my exact feelings.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
This could cause considerable distress to the relatives/friends of people who have already been buried.

that was the second thing I thought of , thousands have already
died and been buried.

Im like amaranth , I doubt that they were dead.
rigor mortis would have set in.

you have already thought of that Im sure Bill.

J
J
I support Amaranth and Paul on this. They must have been still alive but in a comatose state. If there's a poor equipment and unqualified doctors and bad conditions it's not difficult to declare someone dead when in fact the person is still breathing.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
Wernher von Braun

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.