Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52976 09/10/14 01:36 PM
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
below problem background

http://youtu.be/HXKwNvA8VHs

As we see in above Ytube not exist symerty respect to place where we are making experiment ( 300 km/s respect to Earth Left/ right direction is giving different Q respect to SUN in universe exist many masses not only Earth and m on table !!!)

MAROSZ PRINCIPLE no FOUR !!!

EINSTEIN and NEWTON not explained different between gravitation mass and inertia mass !!!

Why I started from 4 it is very important ( basic ) it schould have no 1 but I made step to protect day and time whn I published my principles so I must use FOUR !!!

below Ilustrations I made near 4 moths ago .
ONE and TWO

additional Info - exist dynamic center for universe - at the end of my Ytube i showing pendulum - similar tools will help us find that center !!

PENDULUM

Important experiments 3 maass test

3 mass test part 1 - YouTube

PENDULUM = SHOCK for PHYSICS !!! - YouTube

THREE

Bodies can go faster than light !!! EM presure is pushing rocket ! when rocket will stop register signal ?

NASA TESTED EMdrive and made below raport
NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) - A...orsion Pendulum

MAROSZ
EMdrive Made in POLAND 2014 (long CHAMBER ) - YouTube

Last edited by newton; 09/10/14 01:45 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
There is only one Marosz principle be the most stupid crazy person on the internet and you have that won hands down.

Marcie mate it's September another year coming towards and end and you have been dribbling this garbage now for 3 years and you have exactly zero interest from anyone, everyone just ignores it and you.

You have no new job to work on your theory because no-one is remotely uneducated and stupid enough not to see the errors.

At some point Marcie it has to sink in that no-one cares about your theory and you can post until you die nothing will change.

To be helpful Marosz here is an article about APS policy about letting even the most crazy crackpots have a say at there meetings so perhaps that should be your next step because you require no education just a few dollars to book a spot.
http://www.science20.com/curious_puzzles/blog/the_crackpot_conundrum-144542

You will note via the definition of a crackpot in the article you fit the description perfectly smile

Last edited by Orac; 09/11/14 04:18 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #52983 09/11/14 04:55 AM
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

ORAC zero own idea he like read books ( he not so many understand but one he is sure Einstein = genius Marosz =cracpot )

Dear Orac
You can measure how big resistance to your finger is giving mass m on the table in Your room
( in books they told everything is symetry

---f2-> M < ---f1---

300 km respect to Earh = 330km/s or 270 km/s respect to SUN
You are pushing mass m . How fast mass m is changing friction force. respect to Sun we have force ...respet to Earth we akso have force

Exist in universe point respect to this point Your finger is registering resistance !!!

Last edited by newton; 09/11/14 05:07 AM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
3 years and I still can't understand your kiddy drawings which is actually worse than your English and Polish.

I am sure it is tremendously important to you Marcie but sorry I really don't care to try and understand that rubbish so perhaps address your response to "Whom it may interest and/or concern" rather than me smile

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #52998 09/13/14 10:48 AM
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

"Kiddy drawings "

do you remeber secoundary school

----------pipe------------
m......DYNAMITE........m
--------------------------

omone showed You Kiddy drawing atold WE HAVE SYMETRY IN PHYSICS ( after explosion mass m will go to left/ right side the same speed respect to EARTH ( Table on Laboratory )

Dear children the principle of conservation of momentum
is very important

MAROSZ my own "Kiddy drawings "

Mass m is on the table ( Can be in your room )
You are pushing mass m left and right respect to Earth 300 km/s ( How big Qx = m*g +/- radial force ) is regstering Your finger

-------------------
m...dynamite....m
-------------------

ORAC in pipe exist friction T = Qx * f(n )

OK You think that above problem = margines ?
Show me place in universe where not exist Grawitation and radidial forces

Do you understand what I did for physics

below I showing You sorce link
http://www.physicsmyths.org.uk/equivalence.htm

In these illustrations it is suggested that the experimenter fires a small rocket engine fixed to the floor inside the lab. Until the exhaust fumes reach the ceiling, this will impart an acceleration which counteracts the acceleration provided by the external rocket motor and thus reduce the gravity accordingly. However, the same experiment in the ground lab will not produce a noticeable change, as the mass of the earth (to which the lab is effectively fixed) is much too high for this. Of course, one does not need to fire a rocket engine inside the lab to figure out whether one is in space or on the earth, but in principle almost anything one does in the lab will produce a difference, even just lifting an arm or leg. Also for instance, despite the identical apparent gravity, the period of a pendulum inside the two labs will be different as we are dealing with a two body problem and the period is affected by the mass of the lab.

This demonstrates that it is in fact impossible to make a correct interpretation of a local measurement without taking the global physical situation into account. Ignoring the latter and replacing it by one that is 'equivalent' in a certain respect can in general not give a correct description of physical reality. In this case, this means that forces due to gravity have to be considered separately from other forces

MAROSZ me about above words

ORAC UP and Down
( near floore and ceiling also exist problem )

EN> http://youtu.be/HXKwNvA8VHs

ORAC many people in linkedin ( physicist , editors - physics joulrnal , matematica, engineer ) confirmed my skills . I DON't know this people and they don't know me

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=219015865&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

BR Maciej Marian Marosz from Poland ( city Walbrzych )

Last edited by newton; 09/13/14 11:07 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Marosz why I started think about my own 4 principles ?

it is natural that I can not give You all ansver for all problems but univrse need something more than only Eintein and Only Newton

Vx<<<m-----------------M >>>>>V

where mass M started signal ( gravitation ) where mass m is registering the signal. please add to above problem huge distance in space and Inverse Square Law

Action Yes but where is reaction ? ( III Newton Law ??? )

Last edited by newton; 09/13/14 11:00 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.