Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
there is one hint I can give you that you can consider
Bill previously mentioned a gravitational lens , and the gravitational lens effect would not work if the expanding space theory was correct.

because the expanding space would diffuse the light as the
light would be floating along with the expanding space like
everything else that has mass floats in the current of the
expanding space theory , so the light waves would also expand
away from each other and by the time the light waves reached the earth they would be so diffused that we would never have seen any light from the objects that are really distant.

but that would only happen if the expanding space theory was correct , its really nice that it isn't correct because if the expanding space theory was correct then we would never see any distant galaxies.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Paul
I can say however that the problem with mercury and its orbit was interesting until I applied apx 5 seconds of thought to it and realized that the difference in the calculations were most likely due to some physical occurrence or forces that were not accounted for using Newtonian physics.

The problem with your solution is that classical physicists spent over a century trying to find that simple answer. The one that most of them liked best even had a name: Vulcan. It was proposed that Vulcan was a planet inside the orbit of Mercury that caused the discrepancy. That would be the forces you say were not accounted for. Unfortunately they never have found Vulcan. But the discrepancy in Mercuries orbit is precisely accounted for by GR.

You say you don't want to even try to understand SR, Gr, or QM, you just want to say it is wrong. That will be hard to do. I suggest that a flat out refusal to accept anything that disagrees with your beliefs is not a very rational point of view.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
You say you don't want to even try to understand SR, Gr, or QM, you just want to say it is wrong.

that would be a lot of wasted time and some of it might cloud
my perception of reality as it has many others.

and your absolutely wrong , I said that I don't want to study all of gr sr qm just to find that the space expanding theory is wrong as I predicted and have now proven that the theory is wrong.

BTW , I don't really have any thing against a theory that can be supported by math as long as the math that supports the theory is valid and not simply designed to protect the theory.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I should have stated that Sir Isaac Newton proved that the expanding space theory was wrong several hundred years ago with his laws of motion.

and Im surprised that all of you geniuses never figured it out
and to me that's the really funny part.

also: according to the now debunked expanding space theory
a galaxy does not itself expand so its light does not expand while the light is in the non expanding localized space that the galaxy occupies , but according to the now debunked expanding space theory when the light from a galaxy moves into
the expanding space current that carries the galaxies causing them to move further and further away from each other the light waves must also move further and further away from each other unless you want to make up yet another lie to cover up the cascading string of lies that were necessary to cover up or protect the initial lie.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
I have no need to waste time commenting on specific statements in this thread; the dazzling absurdities speak loudly enough for themselves. For the benefit of the passerby with a reasonably open mind (as opposed to the religiously biased bigot) I paste the following, which refers to a different aspect of cosmology yet applies to all science:

Prof Marc Kamionkowski, from Johns Hopkins University, commented that what we were witnessing currently was "science in action"..."We're going to need confirmation by independent groups. That's the way things work in science. We don't believe things because somebody says they're true; we believe them because different people make the measurements independently and find the same results."
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27935479

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Now that I have to agree with Rede, what Marosz and Paul both want us to do is actually ignore certain experiments the ones that disagree with their idea because they have fixed what they want the result to be.

Science actually doesn't care if either was to be right, all science cares about is advancing knowledge but somehow they think it actually cares enough about their plainly stupid ideas to somehow pervert science. So basically millions of scientists around the world are all conspiring against them ... we have a name for that condition smile

The problem they are really struggling with now, is no-one actually cares what they think so they make more and more stupid and outrageous claims. Somehow they think science is a popularity contest and they or the public get a vote laugh

Still no-one has taken up the challenge to define what an ingredient is yet they all want to discuss using them smile

Last edited by Orac; 06/20/14 02:35 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
orac

your just angry at me because I have caused you to come face
to face with the reality that exist in the cosmos.

you just cant have it both ways , you cant have the expanding space theory moving entire galaxies around and not also have the expanding space moving the almost massless light waves around also...

however Im sure that you and your cult will find another way
to explain it away , wont you...

and theres no reason to get angry and upset when your faced
with problems because if the theories that you believe in are
right then you should easily be able to refute any claims made
that would show the theories you believe in to be wrong.

although you somehow believe that it is religion that is
upsetting the theories that you believe in at this moment
I can assure you that it is science itself that has brought this about.

as I said in a earlier thread science is in the process of
throwing away the garbage it has collected.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: paul
orac
your just angry at me because I have caused you to come face
to face with the reality that exist in the cosmos.

you just cant have it both ways , you cant have the expanding space theory moving entire galaxies around and not also have the expanding space moving the almost massless light waves around also...

Where did you ever ask me what I believed?
Where did I answer?

Now I am not sure how you therefore think I could be angry at anything you say .. you really do seem to have issues worrying about what I think smile

Marosz seems to suffer the same disease because you both seem to want to convince people of some view. Personally I couldn't give a rats if you believe my view or not because I know science isn't a popularity contest and hence you and your opinion does not matter laugh

As I said I don't do religious nutcase conversations pretty much on the same grounds as Rede so please don't let me get in the way of a good dribble but do try and keep the facts accurate.

I think everyone is pretty much ignoring you and Marosz we really are just answering wrong assertions. Conversation with you two lunatics is pretty pointless. Why don't you two go and start up a conversation you have so much in common.

The only part of the post I am remotely interested is if someone wants to have a crack at defining an ingredient because that gets interesting.

Last edited by Orac; 06/20/14 06:47 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
whatever , orac

I never claimed that you were a nut case , I did state that
you are dumber than dirt , and I will stand on that well known fact.

I never did expect that you would be able or is that allowed
to agree that the expanding space would also expand the light waves.

Quote:
on the same grounds as Rede so please don't let me get in the way of a good dribble but do try and keep the facts accurate.

I believe that you and others on this forum don't really have
any discussion in them , all you have is dictation of your cult beliefs that fly in the face of reality.

but you do have one thing in common of course and that
thing is your tail between your legs as you run away from
anything that threatens your cult beliefs.

I think that this deserves its own thread so in order to
allow people to discuss the ingredients as you have requested
I will start a new more visible thread.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.