Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
We Speak about GRT ( postulate no. 2 )

In the physics of general relativity, the equivalence principle is any of several related concepts dealing with the equivalence of gravitational and inertial mass, and to Albert Einstein's observation that the gravitational "force" as experienced locally while standing on a massive body (such as the Earth) is actually the same as the pseudo-force experienced by an observer in a non-inertial (accelerated) frame of reference.

source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivalence_principle

Marosz - What abour below Example ?

http://marosz-physics.blogspot.com/

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Not true I am loving this stuff.

Got my Hover car and my hover tank and made millions what is not to like.

Orac is happy happy happy .... How about you made millions and got out of the slums yet?

The best bit is because you won't work like mainstream science I can steal the idea and there is nothing you can do about it ... haha ... the idea and money is all mine smile

Had a few reporters asking about the Marosz guy on the internet claiming he figured it all out, I threatened to take legal action and went and purchased this forum site so no one is interested anymore.

Now your just like poor Lucjan Lagiewka now a sucker ... I stole the idea and now I have the cash.

This is my new design sure to keep the money rolling in

Your theory was the best theory ever ..... ORAC IS HAPPY ALL THE WAY TO BANK.

Last edited by Orac; 05/08/14 03:34 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.