Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: samwik
Originally Posted By: Huynh Phu Dat
Actually , after I read environmental law of some countries, and LEED rating systems, and many "green" system, I can confirm: we have Global serious errors of design.
...I think (but I want to confirm) that when you are talking about “Serious errors of design” and "environmental laws," that you mean how:

1.) These environmental laws only focus upon cutting CO2 emissions (by building more efficiently designed structures, using “greener” materials, cutting wastes, etc.); but that those environmental laws don’t focus on the “already stored carbon” (soil + biomass such as trees/plants/grasses, roots, insects, microbes, and even animals), nor do those laws focus upon the “natural” or previous or new absorption RATES by the biosphere of ambient levels of carbon (current and new emissions) in the atmosphere.

2.) And basically, all the building and paving, which civilization does, is reducing the planet’s natural ability to soak up CO2.

3.) And also, if we increased the planet’s ability to soak up CO2, then our extra emissions would be turned into fertile new soil.

4.) Therefore, we should “offset” whatever soil capacity that exists (for absorbing and storing carbon), which is lost by building and paving, with an equal or greater capacity to absorb and store carbon somewhere else ...to maintain the balance ...of carbon absorption and storage by healty soils.
===

Thanks!
~ smile

So if our scientists advice the all governments continue reduce CO2 at Climate summit 2014 , what will happen ? Sad for 7 billions people . Right now only some people can read some topic about this problem " Climate Change and Serious errors of design " know the truth is not just simple like that . And almost 7 bllions people still waiting

Have you ever hear the soaking up CO2 value of the Earth increase ?

The environmental law have a problem . And We have to fix that . For each position in a city , that is save every position of city , make people find some where and re -plant plants for re -archieving absorbing CO2 of the past .

H
OP Offline
H
This is a part of my manuscript :

This is Google Earth image of United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 4 Science and Ecosystem Support Division , 980 College Station Road Athens, Georgia 30605-2720 (SESD ).
Left picture use Google data , date 1993 . Right picture , date 2012

Total facility area : 66,201 gross square feet ( GSF ) . To build United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 4 Science and Ecosystem Support Division need 66,201 gross square feet of forest .I use Google and with dense density of forest here , I estimate 1 acre tree here have 300 trees per acre . 1 acre = 43560 square feet . So 66201 gross square feet / 43560 = 1.5 so in the past here we had : 300* 1.5 = 450 trees .

"A single mature tree can absorb carbon dioxide at a rate of 48 lbs per year- McAliney, Mike. Arguments for Land Conservation: Documentation and Information Sources for Land Resources Protection, Trust for Public Land, Sacramento, CA, December, 1993

On average, one tree produces nearly 260 pounds of oxygen each year. Two mature trees can provide enough oxygen for a family of four. Environment Canada, Canada's national environmental agency

So in 1 year 450 trees of 66,201 gross square feet can absorb CO2 : 48 * 450 = 21600 lbs CO2 .
In 1 year 450 trees here create O2 : 260 * 450 = 117000 lbs O2 .

According to United States Environmental Protection Agency ‘s website ,
http://www.epa.gov/region4/sesd/sesd.html
http://www.epa.gov/region4/sesd/about.html
http://www.epa.gov/oaintrnt/facilities/athens-sesd.htm

And 2011 report of US EPA : http://www.epa.gov/region4/ej/Jacksonville_EJ_FINAL.pdf

United States Environmental Protection Agency doesn’t have a plan to re - plant 450 trees for overcome the environmental damage here in Climate Change . If we think about conservation of absorbing CO2 , and creating O2 , Earth today lost : 21600 lbs CO2 of absorbing and 117000 lbs of creating in Climate Change age , when we really need to increase absorbing CO2 of plants . Or Earth today absorb CO2 smaller than Earth of the past 21600 lbs CO2 and creating O2 smaller Earth of the past 117000 lbs CO2

because of United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 4 Science and Ecosystem Support Division , 980 College Station Road Athens, Georgia 30605-2720 (SESD ).

This is a parking area at United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 , Cleveland Office , 25089 Center Ridge Road Westlake , OH 44145 – 4170 , USA .
Date of left picture is 1994 , right is 2014
I use Google Earth measure the areaand have a result : 108900 gross square feet . To increase the size of parking area , US destroy a 108900 square feet of forest . Forest here has a dense density so I choose 1 acre have 300 trees so 108900 square feet have : 108900 / 43560 = 2.5 so total trees here in 1994 is 750 trees .

So in 1 year 750 trees 108900 square feetcan absorb CO2 : 48 * 750 = 36000 lbs CO2 .
In 1 year 450 trees here create O2 : 260 * 750 = 195000 lbs O2 .

According to United States Environmental Protection Agency’s website :
http://www2.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-5

US EPA Region 5 , Cleveland Office don’t have a plan to re – create 750 trees after they destroy environment of this area to build the parking area . So about conservation of CO2 and O2 , the 2014 Earth absorb CO2 less than the Earth 1994 36000 lbs CO2 and the 2014 Earth create O2 less than the Earth 1994 195000 lbs O2 because of parking area at United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 , Cleveland Office , 25089 Center Ridge Road Westlake , OH 44145 – 4170 , USA . Because I only can choose what Google Earth have and the historical image of Google Earth only can move to the past 1994 , if I can move farer , I can prove the whole truth United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 , Cleveland Office , 25089 Center Ridge Road Westlake , OH 44145 – 4170 , USA

Green building – LEED green standard are followed by Argentina Green Building Council , Green Building Council of Australia , Green Building Council Brasil , Peru Green Building Council , Canada Green Building Council Dutch Green Building Council , Emirates Green Building Council , France Green Building Council , German Sustainable Building Council , Indian Green Building Council Italy Green Building Council , Japan Green Building Consortium , Korea Green Building Council , Mexico Green Building Council New Zealand Green Building Council , Green Building Council of South Africa ,Sweden Green Building Council , Taiwan Green Building Council , Romania Green Building Council , United Kingdom Green Building , Council U.S. Green Building Council Vietnam Green Building Council and World Green Building Council , all are correct if we focus on conservation all environmental index ? Because all Climate summit focus on how can we decrease high CO2 level of atmosphere so on this article , we only analyzing absorbing CO2 value , creating O2 value of the environment of the past and the present of some buildings . I will analyze this green standard is good or not .

According to Wikipedia and US Green Building Council :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership_in_Energy_and_Environmental_Design
http://www.usgbc.org/articles/qa-univers...ion-green-build

I will analyze University of Texas at Dallas , first academic building in Texas to receive LEED Platinum status. This is the area of University of Texas at Dallas :

I use Google Earth , date of image on the left : 2001 , date on the right : 2013 .

The wild grass area = 14.6 acres .

Mature grasslands sequester 2400 - 3600 lbsCO2 per acre each year – Technical Assessment of the Carbon Sequestration Potential of Managed Turfgrass in the United State ,Dr . RanajitSahu , 2008 at the request of the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute .

It is estimated that a 50 by 50 foot lawn (2,500 square feet), releases enough oxygen for a family of four, while absorbing carbon dioxide, hydrogen fluoride and perosyacetyle nitrate This means that one square foot of grass will produce approximately half a kilogram of oxygen a day .

I choose this type of grassland absorb lowest CO2 value : 2400 lbs CO2 per year . Because wild grass doesn’t cover 100 % percent of this area and I estimate 50 % percent of this area in 2001 cover by wild grass so

In 1 year 14.6 acres with 50% cover by wild grass absorb : 14.6 * 2400 * 50% = 17520 lbs CO2 per year .
In 1 year 14.6 acres with 50% cover by wild grass create : 43560 * 0.5 * 14.6 * 365 * 50% = 58152712 kg O2 .
1 kg = 2.2 lbs so 58152712 kg O2 * 2.2 = 127935966.4 lbs O2 .

University of Texas at Dallas doesn’t have a plan to re –create palnts can absorb 17520 lbs CO2 and create 58152712 lbs O2 . Because of University of Texas at Dallas - LEED Platinum certificate , Earth today lost 17520 lbs of absorbing CO2 , 58152712 lbs O2 of creating O2 .
We build a lot of roads . And a road go through a wild grass area , bush trees , a forests , …. Roads decrease of absorbing CO2 , water , creating O2 value of wild grass area , forest , …… of all countries . And all countries don’t have conservative rule to re – create plants in replace for all plants area turn into roads area .
Have you ever see airport ? A really large area without plants . If we destroy all plants for airport’s area to build airport . We should find a empty place , and plant any kind plants , to make it replace absorbing CO2 , water , creating O2 value = value of absorbing CO2 , water , creating O2 of the airport’s environment ( plants) in the past .
Even your city , town design with 70 % for plants and 30 % for building , house , it's not correct because conservation of CO2 , O2 , water need more 30 % of plants and this area of plants must absorb CO2 , water , create O2 value at least equal with absorb CO2 , water , create O2 value of 30 % of the past .
Before I write this article , none of any architecture know about conservation of CO2 , O2 even they design our city , town , ……. world thousand years ago . So the design problems of conservation of CO2 , O appear some thousand years ago .
According to Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_building

Reducing environmental impact : Green building practices aim to reduce the environmental impact of building. The first rule is that the greenest building is the building that doesn't get built. Since construction almost always degrades a building site, not building at all is preferable to green building, in terms of reducing environmental impact. The second rule is that every building should be as small as possible. The third rule is not to contribute to sprawl, even if the most energy-efficient, environmentally sound methods are used in design and construction. Urban infill sites are preferable to suburban "greenfield" sites .

The green building standard and our green standard have a serious mistake about conservation of CO2 , O2 because before people build the building , the area for a building usually have plants , trees , bush trees , wild grass , ….
After we build the building , plants , trees , bush trees , wild grass , …. ( which absorb CO2 , water , create O2 ) replace by building ( which doesn’t absorb CO2 , water , create O2 ) . After we build the building , compare between the past and the present , the area of the building lost a value of absorbing CO2 , water and creating O2 . According to conservation of CO2 , O2 , water of the past , for the conservation of the Earth at the present , we must find another area doesn’t have plants , than plant trees or any kind of plants to restore the absorbing CO2 and creating O2 ( in replace for plants of the past of building’s area ) value for the present .

Green building standard are followed by 19 countries around this world don’t force the owners of buildings
re – create the environment of the past to re – archive absorbing CO2 value and creating O2 value after they build the building .

All other protecting environmental definition , law systems don’t talk about conservation of absorbing CO2 , creating O2 :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_architecture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_design
http://green.wikia.com/wiki/LEED_Certification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership_in_Energy_and_Environmental_Design

International Environmental Law : https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=132294
United States Environmental Protection : http://www2.epa.gov/laws-regulations

Australia: Nabers / Green Star / BASIX (in NSW only)
Brazil: AQUA / LEED Brasil
Canada: LEED Canada / Green Globes / Built Green Canada
China: GBAS
Finland: PromisE
France: HQE
Germany: DGNB / CEPHEUS
Hong Kong: BEAM Plus
India: Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)/ GBCIndia (Green Building Construction India)/ GRIHA
Indonesia: Green Building Council Indonesia (GBCI) / Greenship
Italy: Protocollo Itaca / Green Building Council Italia
Japan: CASBEE
Jordan: Jordan Green Building Council
Korea, Republic of: Green Building Certification Criteria / Korea Green Building Council
Malaysia: GBI Malaysia
Mexico: LEED Mexico
Netherlands: BREEAM Netherlands
New Zealand: Green Star NZ
Pakistan: Pakistan Green Building Council
Philippines: BERDE / Philippine Green Building Council
Portugal: Lider A / SBToolPT®
Qatar: Qatar Sustainability Assessment System (QSAS)
Republic of China (Taiwan): Green Building Label
Singapore: Green Mark
South Africa: Green Star SA
Spain: VERDE
Switzerland: Minergie
United States: LEED / Living Building Challenge / Green Globes / Build it Green / NAHB NGBS / International Green Construction Code (IGCC) / ENERGY STAR
United Kingdom: BREEAM
United Arab Emirates: Estidama
Turkey : CEDBİK
Thailand : TREES
Vietnam: LOTUS Rating Tools
Czech Republic: SBToolCZ

The protecting environmental laws system , green standard help to decrease absorbing CO2 value and decrease creating O2 value of the Earth today .
Our Earth have Global Serious Errors of Design .

H
OP Offline
H
To all members of this forum can read this message , to Bill Gill , paul , Bill S , Amaranth Rose II , ..... , all Journalists who are reading this topic , ....

My name is Huynh Phu Dat , a graphic designer , a amateur scientist . When Climate Change’s disasters attacked my country 3 or 4 years ago and than I knew not only my country but a lot of countries have the same problem , I cried several times . Than I focus on Climate Change . I used to go to park and I ask myself why choose to many grassland areas but not plant as much trees as possible ? Than I focus on buildings and ask myself why after re –create the environment , the environment always worse if compare with environment with the past about CO2 , O , water . Than I have the fomular . In Climate Change , it’s a BURDEN of CONSCIENCE because if I know about the truth and can’t warn people , sin’s complex will follow me until I die . And even when I’m a soul , sin’s complex will never disappear if I can continue to see human kind decreasing CO2 but number of Climate Change ‘s disaster only increase & more direful .
I need to warn 7 billions people and their goverments . I submit some manuscripts to Nature Climate , but they didn’t publish them . I think I have problem about language barrier and the way I explain about Global Serious Errors of design was not good and I don’t have a real scientific language like a scientist . If I re –create my manuscript to warn peole and send to Nature or any scientific magazine , can you help me ?
Can you help me ? I really need help to warn people ? Just 1 manuscript . I don’t ask you for help with a conduct of a graphic designer or scientist , I ask you with a conduct of 1 human being ask others human being for help because all of you and me can feel the pain when your countries and mine , your citizens and mine are attacked by Climate Change’s disasters . I think all of you just want to stop Climate Change , and me too .
I know a little about design and all of you have knowledge and scientific language .
Can some members here help me with my warning manuscript ? I need someone teach me or work with me , if you work with me with this manuscript , you are co – author of this manuscript .
Thank you .

p/s : about plants : many scientists and civil engineers, they all think that any carbon absorbed by the biosphere is just recycled back into the atmosphere within the next year or so ...as that biomass dies and decomposes into methane or carbon dioxide and water. If you think that , I think you're bad at protecting environment . It’s just make me think that all these people protect environment really bad at effect or they’re not at effective at all . If plant 100 trees and 1 tree die after 1 or 2 years or even 10 tens trees die , yes I can accept that but with all 100 trees die or here all scientists and civil engineers think 100 % percent tree die . so fire all people work to keep trees , plants alive when they can’t do their work good , actually , if 30 % plants die is enough to consider about the effect of their work . If we earn money by keeping trees , plants alive , we only can continue our work and earn money if we can keep them alive . Plants have many different type , some are good at against hot weather or cold weather , some can against bugs , some can absorb huge CO2 , value , we should choose the best in our opinions . All kind of plants some day will die . But more day they can live , more CO2 can be absorb . So if we plant more plants , and more plants only alive in 10 years , and in 10 years , it make absorbing CO2 of Earth bigger than emitting CO2 of Earth so that is 10 years we decrease CO2 of atmosphere . And ten years Earth’s weather become stable and 10 years less Climate Change ‘s disasters . Before they die or we should never let they die ( ^ ^ ) , they already absorb a lot of CO2 of atmosphere . And before they die , we have time for a next generation of plants will grow to continue absorb CO2 . And when the plants of this generation die , we need value of next generation plants bigger or can absorb bigger CO2 value than emitting CO2 value of dead plants of this generation . Considering about Earth of the past , perhaps the Climate is stable because even trees , plants still die everyday , but living trees are large enough to absorb all emitting CO2 of dead trees , plants .

Last edited by Huynh Phu Dat; 03/02/14 03:22 PM. Reason: P/S
Superstar
Superstar
Huynh Phu Dat,
You definitely need some help with your English. Have you considered hiring a professional copy editor? It would be best if you could find one who speaks your language and English both, so that your ideas will be translated more accurately. I wish you good luck.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I can go ahead and tell you that if your ideas stand in the
way of monetary gain then the prospect of those ideas ever being
put into practice on a large scale is really small.

it seems that focusing on ways to patch problems or I could
say to treat problems is the way to go.

there has been ways to avoid pollution for decades now but
look at the skies in china , if you can see them at all.

likewise , CO2 can be mechanically sealed up inside lime.

but search for how many people are doing it.

and power it with

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
H
OP Offline
H
To paul : I answer your post .

“ I can go ahead and tell you that if your ideas stand in the
way of monetary gain then the prospect of those ideas ever beingput into practice on a large scale is really small.

Please don’t call ideas , but call them mistakes or errors , …. It’s accurate and better .About monetary gain , please remember 1 thing : If we choose a position with plants , trees around than destroy that place for a building . After you don’t pay money for re – plant the plants , trees at some place , perhaps in front of your building , so we should suffer a bad reputation , especially with United State Environmental Protection Agency, they can change the name : United State Environmental Destroyer Agency even they never actually destroy environment anywhere . If someone disagree with me , can you give me a better answer ?

“ prospectof those ideas ever beingput into practice on a large scale is really small. “

If someone help me edit this manuscript better , teach me about manuscript ( he / she become a co author of this manuscript too ) than I send to a scientific magazine , than they publish it . Reporters read article Climate Change and Global serious Errors of Design , than they go to US EPA , ask the representations of US EPA and they can ask all US EPA employees about the problem in the article , all of them can not comment anything . US EPA’s prestige is down . But reporters and communications systems will not focus on US EPA only , next target is all US government’s buildings . And communication systems focus on all governement and their buildings around the world . If government don’t fix the errors of the buildings , they can stop tell us protect the environment . Law maker will have to fix the problem in law system . You help me , you will become famous because it’s a world scandal , the biggest scandal in human history . Do you disagree with me ? Or US EPA and US don’t fix the problem so they face vox populi ? Can they ? And other governments too , can they face vox populi of their countries ? I think they can’t . Law system of the world must change , that is a history . I need 1 person help me , hep the world when all of you understand the problem clearly .

But if all government , and all school , universities can face vox populi and don’t plant trees , plants at somewhere for their buildings , and all law maker don’t fix the problem of the protecting environment law , they can stop teach people protect the environment if they have shame . If they don’t have shame can continue teach people protect environment , people will smile into their face . If a magazine use this manuscript , publish it , I finish my wish , tell people the risk of environmental law , ........ . My consicence can relaxed because I tell people the risk .

Time to talk about money .

About University of Texas at Dallas , first academic building in Texas to receive LEED Platinum status. This is the area of

University of Texas at Dallas :
The wild grass area = 14.6 acres can absorb 58152712 kg CO2 * 2.2 = 127935966.4 lbs O2 .
1 tree absorb average 45 lbs CO2 per year so to restore the environment , we need : : 127935966 / 45 = 2843021 trees . To much trees , right ?
But according to http://www.everything71.com/2012/02/10-type-of-trees-most-carbon-dioxide.html
10 type of trees :
1. Trembesi (Samanea saman) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 28.488,39 kg/year.
2. Bamboo (Bambuseae) : Carbon dioxide that absorbed by bamboo still do not know for sure, but it is estimated 14 tons/year.
3. Cassia (Cassia sp) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 5.295,47 kg/year.
4. Cananga/Kenanga (Canangium odoratum) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 756,59 kg/year.
5. Pingku (Dysoxylum excelsum) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 720,49 kg/year.
6. Banyan/Beringin (Ficus benyamina) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 535,90 kg/year.
7. Krey Payung (Fellicium decipiens) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 404,83 kg/year.
8. Matoa (Pometia pinnata) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 329,76 kg/year.
9. Mahogany (Swettiana mahagoni) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 295,73 kg/year.
10. Saga (Adenanthera pavonina) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 221,18 kg/year.

Trembesi Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albizia_saman

If University of Texas want to restore the environment and we use Trembesi to absorb CO2 : 58152712 kg CO2 / 28488 = 2042 Trembesi trees .

University of Texas at Dallas : http://www.utdallas.edu/news/2011/9/20-1...us_article.html

If plant 1 trees need 5 USD so plant 2042 trees need 5 * 2042 = 10210 USD . UTD has 19000 students , if all student and all emplyees of UTD donate 1 USD per , we can have 4084 Trembesi trees easily . And every year , all people donate 1 USD is enough to take care 4084 Trembesi trees ( We make a better environment when we make environment absorb more CO2 than the past , perhaps )

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction : Absorb 415200 lbs CO2 = 188727 lbs CO2 .

We use Trembesi : 188727 lbs CO2 / 28488 lbs CO2 = 6 trees
NOAA CWCP have 800 employees so all 800 employees of NOAA CWCP should plant 800 trees for a better environment .

Dear God , please let 1 person here give me a little help . I wait too long . Just 1 manuscript about conservation of absorb CO2 , create O2 .

Last edited by Huynh Phu Dat; 03/09/14 02:26 PM.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090803173246.htm

in the U.S. a pine tree is more valuable than most other trees
because of the short maturity time.

also , they are evergreen trees , they always look really nice
and they never look dead or gloomy in the winter.

they thrive on increased amounts of CO2 !!

which impacts me as being the perfect tree for the upcoming
ice age... ie they will stand a better chance of producing O2
as the ice age approaches.

and pine trees plant themselves.

http://lolnature.blogspot.com/2007/05/pine-trees-among-best-oxygen-factories_06.html
Quote:
Forest planting is one of the most easy and cost effective way to reduce CO2 (Carbon Dioxide, try planting a pine tree in your backyard.)
In the United States, Pine Trees are considered the "Oxygen Factory" for it's Southern Region, producing more oxygen than any other tree.

you should ask Amaranth to help you with your manuscript.
Im almost certain that she would love to correct it for you.

LOL

you may not yet know that CO2 is not really a major driver of temperatures.

CO2 levels follow temperature levels.
not visa versa

temps drop = life drops = CO2 drops.

money can be made because CO2 is portrayed as a major driver
of temperatures , I am beginning to believe that there are major man made drivers such as the numerous methane
releases that have been halted by capturing methane
in land fills and then burning that captured methane
is contributing to the cooling of the earth rather than
fighting the so called global warming.

our sewage systems that treat human waste may also be a major contributor to global cooling.

deforestation is causing global cooling as the forest cannot
contribute the methane gas that it once did from all the rotting trees.

you need to to step back and look at the whole earth , not just the trees.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
H
OP Offline
H
Yes , thank you , paul . You know , I will need about 3 or 4 days for a next long post . And again , it contain graphic jobs , so it need some day . After that post , I will contact Amaranth Rose II .

H
OP Offline
H
I'm collecting data for the next post , but it's not finish . I hope all of you can wait .

H
OP Offline
H
Most of global carbon cycle images I found on internet , the info are the same :

https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=human+co2+cycle&client=firefox-a&hs=dGp&rls=org.mozilla:vi:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=E3wlU6yGFofOiAeW1oCADA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=920

All of the images conbine all factors , natural CO2 emitter / absorption and human’s CO2 .
In my opinion , there is a another way to explain , make everything become easier to understand :

Because land , sea , .... and our plants right now can not store more CO2 , this thing make CO2 of atmostphere increase to high level , so here I split the CO2 cycle image into 3 images , 1st image is natural CO2 cycle but with out human’s factory , cars , burning fossil fuel . There is a surcharge of absorbing CO2 .

Here , I delete " burning fossil " in this image

2nd image , this is CO2 cycle they restore the environment of the past after they build a house : they plant some trees to make the environment equally absorb CO2 just like the past , before they build the house . Perhap 1 or 2 trembesi are ok .

3rd image is CO2 cycle of 1 car , if a family have 2 cars is ok with this image . 1 trembesi is ok to absorb CO2 of 2 average cars

1 family can cost 15 USD or 20 USD if 1 trembesi is 5 USD . If they want more , they can plant some Chirstmas trees , 3 or 4 trees to absorb methane . I “ Google” 2 weeks but no data for me to calculate how much methane 1 Christmas tree absorb .
Trembesi have many names ( And I hope I’m not wrong with this info ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albizia_saman

http://www.ask.com/question/golden-rain-tree
The Golden Rain Tree original comes from eastern Asia. It is also known as the Pride in India, China Tree, and Varnish Tree. It is considered a small to medium deciduous type tree. It can grow from 23 feet inches tall up to 40 inches tall. It has long leaves that are six to sixteen inches long. It also has yellow flowers in the summertime. In the United States, it is a favorite tree among many growers because it can withstand many conditions including poor soil types, air pollution, and drought conditions. It can grow in the United States in zones 5 through 9.
How to Sprout Monkey Pod Rain Tree Seeds | Garden Guides http://www.gardenguides.com/92487-sprout-monkey-pod-rain-tree-seeds.html#ixzz2w7QvT4AU
The monkey pod tree is a tropical member of the legume family. The tree is memorable for its huge, domed canopy and massive, gnarled roots. Growing to a height of 80 feet, the monkey pod is native to South America and grows in many tropical regions of the world. If you plan on growing a monkey pod tree, realize that this tree will get very large and it grows quite fast, from 2 1/2 to 5 feet per year, according to botanists at Bishop Museum in Honolulu. Very heat- and sunlight-dependent, the monkey pod tree is hardy in USDA zones 9 to 11.

The problem in US or any country is do they have any areas can plant trembesi or not ? And family have their own house , they don’t need to plant trembesi in front of their house , just donate money to a environmental organization so they can plant trembesi at some place

There are about 125000 schools in US . If someone help me with this manuscript , a newspaper publish it . And than a school will plants some trees to restore environment . After they plant trees to restore the environment , they plant 1 more tree : Trembesi (Samanea saman) , Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 28.488,39 kg/year.
If 125 000 school do this sample thing , we have :
125 000 * 28.5 = 3562500 tons CO2 is absorbed after 15 years , when trees became mature trees .
But according to :
http://www.ask.com/question/how-many-schools-are-in-the-world
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_schools_are_in_the_world?#slide=3
We have 100 millions school in the world , after they restore the environment of the past by planting some trees , if only 50% school have enough money to plants more trees , 1 more tree for each school :
50 000 000 * 28.5 = 1 425 000 000 tons CO2 per years .
We emit about 29 gigatons CO2 per years .
According to http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_skyscrapers_are_there_in_the_world?#slide=3
There are 85767 skycrappers in the world :
http://www.ask.com/question/how-many-hospitals-worldwide
If after the owners of skycrappers restore the environment of the past by planting some trees , they have money to plant each skycrapper 1 more tree - trembesi :
85767 * 28.5 = 244359.5 tons CO2 per year .
Than we have many hotels , motel , hospitals , resorts , industrial areas , factories , theatres , police stations , courts , ......... in the world . They can do it .

IF 1 factory emit 365 tons CO2 per year , after they plant some trembesi because of position of the factory , they need more 365 tons CO2 / 28.5 = 13 trees . I think it cost not to much money .
An the most important is our houses . How many house in the world can restore the environment of the past and plant 1 more trembesi for each house ?
Before I post this topic here , I already post this topic on some sciencetific forum , I need to warn people , they need to change environmental law to protect environment :
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/repo...gy--d6-e283.php
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/81269-climate-change-and-global-serious-errors-of-design/ ,
After this post I will contact Amaranth and I really hope she will help me
We can solve climate change . There is a light .

But if Amaranth wion't help me , I will post on 1 or 2 forum , perhaps environmental sub - forum of about .com and than I ask for help . If no one help me with this manuscript , it's worst , just like the sorrow in my heart in some years . I know my kind - human kind were wrong , but can't warn them and their government even they were wrong unlucky for me . I don't know how to explain , but my life is unuseful .....

Thank you for reading this topic .

Last edited by Huynh Phu Dat; 03/23/14 02:36 PM.
H
OP Offline
H
There is a hope : here is a hope : MIT ClimateCoLab , James Greyson - Climate Rescue , both follow me : https://twitter.com/HuynhPhuDat

http://www.climatecolab.org/web/guest/plans/-/plans/contestId/1300210 .

Thank you for some questions members here ask me , it make my project better . Thank you !!!

H
OP Offline
H
I'm back for a petition :
I found a global environmental problem: To build a building on an area which grow grass , bush , tree we have to destroy the plants . After finishing , we never replant the same kind of these destroyed plants at others places . In reality , the environmental standard , LEED current version of all the countries on the world never force us to grow these plants again at others places . We can get LEED certificate of Green Buildings , ISO 14000 - Environmental Management certificate or meet US EPA environmental standards even we never replant destroyed plants . Our environmental standards were wrong , only focus on air , water , energy & forget destroyed plants . People need to know this issue . If we solve this issue globally by planting destroyed plants , may be we can solve Climate Change , pls sign to stop this issue . How bad the wrong environmental standards damage our countries :

Pls sign : https://www.change.org/p/tom-harris-stop-serious-wrong-environmental-standard

Last edited by Huynh Phu Dat; 11/21/14 02:18 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.