Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 243 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50413 11/19/13 07:28 AM
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
m1----S-----m2 >>>> constant motion

m1----S-----m2 >>>>>>>> constant acceleration

What if the Sun will stop give light

mass m1 or m2 will be first who recognize problem

do You have problem to evaluate perpendicular situation ?

smile smile
I have nice theory ZERO light we have classical mechanic
exist light we have Eistein ( sun work like LED )??:)
:):)

Paradox half /half = very universal model everyone can buy it ?

I see small problem Mr E

constant acceleration and constant motion and constant speed C

constant ? what mean word constant ?

I have to ask NASA - they have experst who like ASTROPHYSICS - they have some new definition for this world ?

( constant*constant*constant = idiot *idiot *idiot )

idiot respect to what everything is moving

constant acceleration idiot !!!

http://old-physics.blogspot.com/

Last edited by newton; 11/19/13 07:35 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
CONSTANT MOTION V or CONSTANT ACCELERATION

CIRCLE or ELLIPSE ? I'm moving or microscope ? How we are moving ?
or electron is moving ? HOW ?

constant acceleration or constant V ? ATHOMS inside person that is inside rocket and motion problem ?

Story of the image =>
http://io9.com/the-first-image-ever-of-a-hydrogen-atoms-orbital-struc-509684901

CIRCLE or ELLIPSE ? I'm moving or stars in space ?

man inside thain have rope and mass m ( he see circle during rotation)

person outside train see ellipse ? who have right ?

how big ellipse made small mass m in his hand in absolute space ?

do You see relation with Atomic Clock ? Pendulum ? Inertia ?

PERSON WHO WILL USE INVERTED SQUARE LOW
AND DOPPLER WILL NEVER MADE MISTAKE

eyes can lie - PHYSICS MUST BE ALWAYS TRUE
True must be real and absolute !!!

AETHER NOT EXIST ! YES !!!
if one WAVE WIL HIT OTHER WAVE we know what will hapen !!!
we need add amplitude or mix Hz or + /- small mistake

Last edited by newton; 11/19/13 08:35 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
IDIOT or GENIUS ( and respect to what ?)

I'm sure that I not copied idea ( Idiot )
I love create ( Idiot )
I'm only 33 Y old ( Young Idiot )

I'm engineer and inventor ( wife two children ) ??? his wife = Idiot

I have few friends
( Idiots like many idiots he knew other idiots )

Engineer and Inventor
below very simply and usfull tools that can save many people *

http://tesl4.blogspot.com

( I can design I can not change people who evaluate
my patents in corportaion I'm not idiot they jous do what others to not be Idiots )

Mach was Engineer like me ? Physics need people who can solve real
problem ? Not people who add unreal problem to rel world !

Einstein get Nobel for photoemission efect. Real problem / real Nobel not for unreal story !

all waht You see below = naked true
very old + small new idea faster than gravitation !!!

I would like to ASAP start build my new Engine
I wait for cooperation offer I can clean NASA's office and from time to time wach what do people in office

one day I will prepare simly drawing that will help people start
very very long trip in very short time !!!
Not because I'm idiot joust because I love create

In my head is many secrets

Earth quake ( no problem ) long trip ( no problem )
New Engine that will use only AIR ( no problem )

Problem are only people who read my posts without understand !!!

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
That is probably the most correct post you have ever made ... I laughed so hard.

So please pick the following up and put it into google translate and read it because I don't want you to get anything wrong

Originally Posted By: orac

Maciej Marosz yes the comments above sum up what almost all people think of you. I am sure it is the normal comment in response to your posts.

No normal person thinks that you are smart in fact most of us think you haven't attended any school at all or have mental disease. The mental disease really comes into play because you seem to have a really bad grasp on reality.
Above you make comment "In my head is many secrets" and that bears all the hallmarks of someone who is delusional.

Initially I was thinking lack of schooling was the problem because you draw concepts rather like a child not using mathematics and principles like most children soon learn to do at school. We actually find it alot easier to follow you when you write things out even with bad english rather than those silly drawings.

What then really confuses us is you call yourself an Engineer or specifically a Process Engineer? Do you have formal qualifications or did you just decide to call yourself that?

You can keep posting this stuff for 20 years and still noone will take it seriously because it is clearly and blatantly wrong. That is why people think you are either trolling, being an idiot or a just plain crazy.

Most people will simply do what I decided to do, ignore you, because clearly you have issues you are unwilling to address.

I wish you well in life for your childrens sake but please do not try and talk to me .. I think you need help.

Last edited by Orac; 11/19/13 10:02 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Below I asked Orac about my test inside air
( medium problem )

CAMERA ------BULB ----- CAMERA -----> 30 km/s

LIGHT >>>> MEDIUM ----> 30 km/s sensor
sensor ------- MEDIUM ----> 30 km/s <<<<LIGHT

BELOW WHAT TOLD ME ORAC smile about medium

One Photon Enery Porion PROBLEM

Originally Posted By: newton

can we evaluate efficiency ?

Orac
It is 100% efficient something you can't have in classic physics smile

Originally Posted By: newton

how many photon enerrgy will be exchange to work ?

Orac
One

Marosz
Can we warm medium by light ?

Of coarse you can haven't you ever sat out in the sun to warm yourself .. your skin is a media to light smile

In school I had money from Govermant ( special prize )
I'm not good hacker oryginal server

special Award http://pwr-2005.wroc.pl/98159.xml

not so small newspaper about my solution . Right now I'm ready offer full CE product ( my own propel system )

http://www.gazetawroclawska.pl/tag/maciej-marosz-parkowanie.html?cookie=1

Problems list
1 You see my English
2 You repeat books not using Your brais ( as we see above You have problem !!! )
3 sometimes when i wrote I'm very tired

SIMPLY DRAWING ? thank You I like SIPLY

EXIST TWO TYPE O SIGNAL :
A) POLICE - LASER LIGHT: ( see : 54 sec.) http://youtu.be/LUGck9mNMDA
B) 55 Watts bulb CIVIL ? :http://youtu.be/4_Zt0cyFft0

NEW TYPE SKI BINDING SYSTEM DYNAMIC

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
WE CAN SPEAK FACE TO FACE

clear paper pencil

SOMONE CAN MAKE MOVIE MR ORAC ME STRAIT QUESTION STEP BY STEP

I DON't know nothing about physics ?

When I create I'm using this what I saw in Past

MR Mach Model Was and Is More Better more closer True

please back to history and read Mr E liked Mr Mach also after
1905 he told nice word about mach idea

Mr E told nice word ? He even was not awarness that he eliminate Mr Mach ?

Orac please find links about Mr Mach

Mr Mach Far Far star = Marosz apparent bulb position ?
below very simple drawing ( oh sorry You need books and equations but You are not Idiot You can find all )

Last edited by newton; 11/19/13 11:15 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Maciej Marosz I know Ernst Mach's work, I know most of the main historic physicists work because I have studied them.

Most of them got some bits right and some bits wrong. This is the problem everyone has with you, you take the right bits but want to ignore the bits they got wrong. Even Einstein got things wrong which in Einstein's case was Quantum Mechanics.

Mach's principle is usually written as "Local physical laws are determined by the large-scale structure of the universe."

That statement is so vague you could argue almost any theory of gravity is Machian and I would argue it isn't even a scientific theory. Sorry I think Mach was a better philosopher than a scientist and his mixing of the two created problems like that rubbish statement.

From someone who studies QM Mach's great theory smacks of so wrong it hurts. At times we get accused because we create an almost Anti-Mach version which goes like this "Local physical laws are determined by the small-scale quantum behaviour of particles as the effects become macroscopic to the scale of the universe."

So QM is almost anti-Mach but I know why you like Mach theory. However to me both of those statements are much more philosophy than science and pointless discussing.

As for Mach theory, you may like to discuss long-dead ideas in physics I don't.

This is why modern science demands theories be explained in detail and in physics that means mathematics because we don't accept rubbish like Mach's theory above anymore and I don't even view it as a scientific theory.

YOUR IDEA IS VERY SIMILAR TO A 1961 THEORY

I am sure from your comments above people have told you this. I don't think you copied the idea it just collapses to the same theory. You probably won't understand the terms Brans-Dicke used so I will simplify it a bit.

The theory was called Brans-Dicke gravity here is the 1961 original paper its easily readable even by a layman with reasonable mathematics because Mach theory is very simple ( Brans-Dicke paper )

The idea of B-D gravity is to couple matter to a scalar field, which provides a physical mechanism for Mach's idea that an object's inertia comes from the other matter in the universe.

That scalar field is what you describe in your theory as the aether. You have infinite waves from many sources summing to give the final result .. you have in that way coupled matter via your waves (which is a scalar field)

Brans-Dicke never describe how or why they thought the coupling existed you would have to ask them. Perhaps it was the same as you aether and waves, I really don't know why they did it but they did it.

What Brans-Dicke did was what you have failed to do write Mach's theory in modern mathematics. B-D gravity has a dimensionless parameter "W" which basically acts like the universal gravity constant in GR. In your theory you would end up with the same construction, you have too there is no other choice as you only have 1 aether so 1 force.

The problem is Brans-Dicke also realized "W" should be of the general order of magnitude of unity (1) because as "W" -> infinity, B-D gravity reduces to GR because both theories must cover all existing observations. Analysis of the mercury perihelion gave them a number around 6 for "W" so they thought they had a chance.

The best current limit on universe data we have is "W" > 40,000. Therefore, B-D gravity would be considered as falsified because the universe looks nothing like the theory and actually looks GR in nature and Dicke obviously accepted that as later in his career he moved into GR.

The point above shows why we need you to write your theory out with proper mathematics because we can then show you where and how it fails. You don't need to understand how or what the waves or aether are you just need to know that they couple matter to a field or force and what would the result be, that's the power of mathematics. When you ask what would the universe look like if what I propose was true .... mathematics says is nothing like what we see. So we can forget looking for the aether or the little waves in your theory because it clearly doesn't work and so why waste time and money.

Robert H Dicke might be a more modern Mach type physicist you might want to read up on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Dicke

What is happening at the moment is you are playing drawing and word games with your theory and we can't look at one point and say "there see that's the error" because you change and evolve the theory continually by playing games.

That is also why many think you are just trolling.

What most of the science people can't work out if you spent half the time studying GR that you do playing around with long dead physics you would know all these answers.

Last edited by Orac; 11/20/13 08:34 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
today I wake up and Made test in home

laser -----mirror ------------------------------wall

Laser must give light ! not give light !

I can see Earth motion like in TV !!!

Frirst test I made 1,5 h - 2h ago below YTube time in POLAND )

http://youtu.be/z6ybNTUnrmY

2 h - 2,5 h later above Ytume time
I was in shock I see many doths they ara moving !!!

http://youtu.be/c3i5rM8Ohos

Light go to mirror and back to wall on wall we can see effect similar to screw motion

What see wall 8 x slower camera play tempo ?

0-30 sec - laser is far away from mirror ( long distance )
30 - 1 minutes laser is more close to mirro ( short distance )

http://youtu.be/YTTth3wgh_U

I made 8 x slower movie to check if light will disapear at one time or I will be able see effect similar like sun goinng slowly down ( brightness step by step going down step by step
not all !!! line disapear at one time)

motion cooperate with
( horizonal laser position )
in test I see motion ( rotation + line = screw )

http://youtu.be/ID5LN2itMdQ

What I did ?

I don't know ? I hope it works like show below picture

>Marosz test Rules. jpg

I ALREADY READ EARTH MOTION ???

8 x lover tempo movie !!!
( why line not apear at one time
but slowly point by point long rise )
why line not disapear at one time but slowly point by point line is shorter )

WHO CAN EXPLIN ME WHY SMALL DOTHS ARE MOVING ?
motion / I have evidence that we can use laser to evaluate motion

everyone can do this what I in home !!!

My laser cost 200 Euro !!! ( I invested my last money for this test )

I wait here for Universities

Last edited by newton; 11/20/13 11:52 AM.
Superstar
Superstar
Newton:
you're never going to get anywhere but broke with this testing thing. I hope you have a day job to support your wife and two kids.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.