Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50402 11/18/13 08:52 AM
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Moderator I would like to thank You very much that You not eliminte My posts ( Your forum is only one place in web where I can keep my picture and comments )

Below Y tube I dedicate to memory Mr Mach ( great engineer and my teacher )

Part 1
http://youtu.be/LUNBgQPF99w

I wait for support ... form universities ( we can open new door )

Part 2
http://youtu.be/H9JNNbyLuLw

Dear Orac it is good that You not like "old classical mechanic"
Do You want use the same name for supergravitation motion ?
How we can name this what was now

Br and no cry smile http://old-physics.blogspot.com/
was now - I not made english mistake was now !!!

Last edited by newton; 11/18/13 09:13 AM.
Superstar
Superstar
You might want to consider getting an English language tutor. You might find it improves your spelling and pronunciation to the point that we could understand better what you are saying and writing. It would be comical if you weren't so dead earnest with your ravings.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
You might want to consider getting an English language tutor. You might find it improves your spelling and pronunciation to the point that we could understand better what you are saying and writing. It would be comical if you weren't so dead earnest with your ravings.
AR II, in my private message to Newton, Kate, Orac, I suggested:

Newton, do you know how to use Google Translate? Which I use, often.

I also assured him: No one is judging you! We are here to help, OK. But we need to understand what you are saying, eh! smile Do we not have that right?

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/23/13 12:22 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Superstar
Superstar
I agree he needs help. That's why I haven't killed the threads. But it is hard to understand him, and when I activate closed captions, it comes up with the most outlandish things. My sound is still not working correctly, I can get voices only sometimes, so I rely on the closed captions a lot. It's grav-i-tay-shun, not grav-i-tat-shi-un. CC comes up with some really amusing interpretations of that. It makes it hard to follow. I am sure he is in earnest, that there is no doubt. But if he would take a college Physics course it would open up his eyes to his mistakes rather than presenting them as the next wonder of the world and having to be corrected by Orac. He seems rather obsessed with his lasers and cameras and compasses. As long as he confines himself to one thread to discuss his revelations, I have no objection to his continuing to post.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.