Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Silverstein & the World Trade Center Demolition.

Yesterday, I watched this video;

Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGx7aifCZxA
Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKqhsN4nFo

by Architect, Ron Avery, called "911 Undeniable Conspiracy."

In this video Avery claims that one Larry Silverstein bought a (99 year) lease giving him control of the entire World Trade Center complex, just SIX WEEKS before it "fell down." He already owned WTC7.

Avery claims that (at the time of purchase) Larry Silverstein insured the entire World Trade Center complex against acts of terrorism and has since received BILLIONS of dollars from insurance companies.

Apparently, Larry Silverstein stands to make EIGHT BILLION dollars from the murder of 3000 Americans.

It seems he will have three brand new buildings, rather than three old and condemned (due to asbestos) buildings. A nice step-up. Pity about the 3000 murdered Americans.

Larry Silverstein admitted on camera (in the PBS documentary 'America Rebuilds'), that he, as the owner of WTC7, made the decision to demolish (pull) the building. Here are a few videos concerning this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLK0c-pgJBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84doiQHJ5rQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OE3Adu4l0g

The same videos can be found here;

http://preearth.net/videos/wtc7-qLK0c-pgJBQ.flv
http://preearth.net/videos/wtc7-84doiQHJ5rQ.flv
http://preearth.net/videos/wtc7-7OE3Adu4l0g.flv

This is what Larry Silverstein said "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they [actually Silverstein] made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

So, Larry Silverstein has actually admitted that WTC7 was demolished by explosives.

However, if WTC7 was wired for demolition, then so were both WTC1 and WTC2.

Hence, the World Trade Center massacre, was absolutely an inside job.

So how come none of you here have ever mentioned this Larry Silverstein and WTC7? Because he's a Jew?

Apparently, all this has been known for many years. People have made a great many videos concerning Larry Silverstein and WTC7, which can be found on the internet.

I have discovered a few more facts since my post on this yesterday;

Apparently, The fire chief that Silverstein supposedly talked to, has denied talking to him on Sept. 11, 2001.

Apparently, every morning (without fail since July 26 2001), Larry Silverstein had breakfast at the Twin Towers "Windows on the World" restaurant. However, on 9/11 he didn't show for breakfast. When asked where he was on September 11, he stated;

"The only reason why I wasn't where I was, every morning, subsequent to the 26th day, of July,... My mornings were spent,.. usually at a breakfast meeting, at Windows [on the World],... an 8 o'clock breakfast meeting,... Windows [on the World],... [at] the top [of the North Tower],... and going down to visit with my tenants, my new tenants, at the Trade Center,... getting to know them,... understanding their problems and so forth,... ascertaining how we can service their needs better,... which is one of the first things you do when you acquire a property. Get to meet your people,.. meet your tenants,... start talking with them. And so my mornings were spent at the Trade Center, and then by noon, I was back uptown. And,... so, that particular morning, because I have light colored hair and fair skin, and newity to the dermatologist, my wive,... God bless her,... had made an appointment for me,... at the doctor,... and I remember dressing to go to the doctor and finally saying to my wive, sweetheart, I've got so much to do downtown, I've got to cancel this, I've got to go downtown and she said, you're not going to cancel this appointment, you're going to the dermatologist. You know,... been married to the same woman for 46 years, you,... you get this voice of determination, on occasion,... A voice ... OK, yes dear, I'll go. I'll go. And then, just minutes later,... received a telephone call to turn on our television set and witnessed,... this horrendous,... circumstance,... the first plane hitting and then the second plane hitting, of course, with the second hit, it became obvious that this was terrorism...."

Apparently, Silverstein's son, Roger, and his daughter, Lisa, also worked at the World Trade Center. They didn't show up for work either.

Although the evidence against Silverstein is overwhelming, Avery claims that Silverstein has never even been questioned concerning his involvement in 9/11.

On the basis of who benefits (and the preponderance of evidence), Avery claims that Israel and various Americans were responsible for 9/11.

One strange thing is that Avery talks about thermite as if it's an explosive, which it certainly isn't. Most of what he says is credible, but the thermite stuff is certainly wrong. It is obvious that conventional explosives were used.

Is it possible that Avery is false-opposition?

Is it possible that he is trying to poison the well?

It seems unlikely, as he presents enough good material (assuming this material all proves to be true) to convince many people, even if the thermite stuff is wrong (which it is). In fact, I would have been convinced on just seeing the WTC7 "collapse" videos (as, in fact, seeing the WTC7 "collapse" videos did convince me, only previous to this) and the fact that the rest of his presentation might be entirely wrong, just wouldn't matter. It's all very confusing.

When I downloaded and watched a couple of WTC7 "collapse" videos from http://www.ae911truth.org/en/resources.html it became absolutely obvious that WTC7 was a demolition. Basically, no intelligent person can watch these videos and not conclude that WTC7 was demolished. I've been brooding on the meaning of all this (and its relation to people like Orac) since then.

However, I really don't have the time necessary to devote to figuring out this confusing world. I only make time available for this sort of thing, when people like Orac annoy me and thus haven't penetrated all that far into the mist. Still, people like Orac and friends, and events like 9/11, make it crystal clear that conspiracies are not only real, but are "the order of the day."

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html
P
OP Offline
P
This one's for you Orac.

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Incase you missed it the first time what does it have to do with me and why would I care?

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Not only that it is quite questionable whether conspiracy theories are science.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
N
N
Just to let you all know, I am marketing a new product.

It's a cranial apparatus made from Al 6061 foil, offering complete RF and EMI shielding. Don't be fooled by the competitors imitations, only mine come with a grounding strap allowing secret signals to be immediately routed from the cranium, harmlessly into the ground.

We have many styles to choose from, including my fave; 3" brim outback style.
Fedora and ball cap varieties available upon request.
For the more frugal, there is the economical skull cap variety than can be fitted into existing hats.

Don't let them hear your thoughts! Order today!

Laziness breeds innovation
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Neohippy
Just to let you all know, I am marketing a new product.

It's a cranial apparatus made from Al 6061 foil, offering complete RF and EMI shielding. Don't be fooled by the competitors imitations, only mine come with a grounding strap allowing secret signals to be immediately routed from the cranium, harmlessly into the ground.

We have many styles to choose from, including my fave; 3" brim outback style.
Fedora and ball cap varieties available upon request.
For the more frugal, there is the economical skull cap variety than can be fitted into existing hats.

Don't let them hear your thoughts! Order today!

Absolutely the thing I have been needing badly. I need something to keep Braums (a local ice cream and dairy store) from beaming into my brain and making be go in there to buy sundaes. Of course I would never do that by myself, it must be their infernal brain machine.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:

If you wear one of those, keep it well hidden or you might start up all that stuff about Jews again. You never know who is watching. :P

There never was nothing.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
So, Larry Silverstein has actually admitted that WTC7 was demolished by explosives.

However, if WTC7 was wired for demolition, then so were both WTC1 and WTC2.

Hence, the World Trade Center massacre, was absolutely an inside job.

pre , buildings 1 and 2 could not have been wired in the amount of time that was available between the impacts and the fallings.

building 7 was demolished on purpose , thats very clear , even
in the videos.

but if you watch the wtc 1 and 2 you will see that the first
building to fall did not drop the way a planned demolition
would have looked , the top stories of the building fell over at an angle.

both building 1 and 2 began falling where the impacts were.

the entire structure of 1 and 2 did not drop as if the feet were knocked out from under them.

that's all clearly visible.

I never did get around to looking into the reason why 7 was pulled but I'm going to say that it was exactly like Silverstein said , to much damage already in the lives that
were already lost in 1 and 2.

he didnt want to stop the Firemen from pulling the building and being the reason that even more Firemen might possibly die
trying to save 7.

the ground below the entire complex was too weak to allow it
to stand in my opinion.

those buildings falling and all the heat from the compression surely would have weakened no 7 beyond repair , also as I originally posted the north tower fell because the south tower
fell.

this can be seen as the core of the north tower gives way from the foundation.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
N
N
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:

If you wear one of those, keep it well hidden or you might start up all that stuff about Jews again. You never know who is watching. :P

What a great idea! Market to the religious crowd!

I'll develop a line of yarmulke, turban, tam, mitre, zucchetto, gasa, etc...

Patent Pending!

I'm offering a simple conversion process as well, involving a spray on nickle flake conductive coating.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
you would have better sales if you targeted the evolutionist cults
as they are more apt to believe in things such as that.

just draw up some pretty pictures and make the description
sound scientific , thats all the sales media you would need.

they don't really care if it works as long as the other cult
members agree that it works that's all that counts.

no proof necessary.

sales should reach into the billions because you could claim that
it will make you clearly see that evolution is a actual occurrence
so the evolutionist cult members will want to buy several to give to
their family and friends so that they can finally prove that
they were not living in a fantasy world by believing in evolution.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Obviously this thread is evolving. :P

There never was nothing.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
but someone Created the thread first.

I'm not saying it evolved however , I'm just saying it was first Created.

N
N
Originally Posted By: paul
you would have better sales if you targeted the evolutionist cults
as they are more apt to believe in things such as that.

just draw up some pretty pictures and make the description
sound scientific , thats all the sales media you would need.

they don't really care if it works as long as the other cult
members agree that it works that's all that counts.

no proof necessary.

sales should reach into the billions because you could claim that
it will make you clearly see that evolution is a actual occurrence
so the evolutionist cult members will want to buy several to give to
their family and friends so that they can finally prove that
they were not living in a fantasy world by believing in evolution.

Can I interest you in one of my products? Sounds like you could use it.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Can I interest you in one of my products? Sounds like you could use it.

no thanks , I don't buy junk , try orac bill and bill s and mike
they seem to buy into all sorts of junk.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Can't speak for the others, but both he and you would have to improve your sales pitches before I would buy junk from either of you.

There never was nothing.
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Paul
he didnt want to stop the Firemen from pulling the building and being the reason that even more Firemen might possibly die trying to save 7.

There were NO firemen fighting the (miniscule) fires in WTC7.

NO firemen fighting the (miniscule) fires in WTC7 means; no fireman to save.

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
pre

the building was not safe , it had lost its structural integrity / strenght.
its supportive structure was weakened too much in my opinion to
allow it to stand.

this is most likely why the fire department requested that
silverstein allow them to drop the building.

now just suppose they allowed the building to stand !

what about the safety of the clean up crews in the following months?

who would be complaining that the building was not dropped
if it was not dropped?

then suppose the building fell the following month.

would silverstein then be the target of any accusation if
the building fell and killed or injured any of those workers?

I think the right decision was made.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.