Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just watched "Going Tribal" the other night and they showed an episode where the guy took some root from an African shrub that was a hallucinaginic. But it was supposed to purge oneself and make you see your life in a type of a 3rd person trance???
The show said that it has been found by Western medicine to help people who have some drug addictions, and people who've had tramatic childhoods move past the "demons" that can take over their life.
I'm quite curious about this. And was wondering what the "drug" or medication would be called and if and where Dr.'s were trying this on patients. I think I could be a great candidate for this? Can anyone help me?

K
K
This is probably not the best place to canvas that sort of question. Did the show have a web site? Perhaps the show's production company can furnish you with more info? Please don't self-prescribe anything you might get from info on message boards...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.