Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#3635 09/29/05 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the latest theory that we are the holographic projection of some Mathematical Space...
I got this new Idea...
The Hologrpahic Layer need not be of a closed box type .. it can be like a human body ...
What is wrong if I call this Universe a projection of Me(Me as understood in terms of Body and Thought)...
Ego based accusations will make this theory a rejected one but isnt it a possiblity?

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dkv ... you need some serious help. Might I suggest a decent high school physics class: Quite therapeutic. You've been watching far too much TV.

Try using google to look up "branes" and "brains". Both need to be applied.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dkv ... you need some serious help. Might I suggest a decent high school physics class: Quite therapeutic. You've been watching far too much TV.
REP: Why do I need that?
=================================
Try using google to look up "branes" and "brains". Both need to be applied.
REP: I understand the difference between Branes and Brains.When you know that inital conditions are as complictaed as the present you devise means to contain it.Hologrpahic Physics is one such attempt.
I had just commented on Physical possibility of defining those written laws as contained in the matter itself.The matter includes me and you.
And we just the manifestation of those Laws...
I have already discussed that Reality is as is understood it grows and can have different variations of it.(from me to electron's frame)
Therefore I am not willing to take your advice.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
I've not a single doubt but that the universe is fractal (recursive) and holographic: None.

But a statement such as: "The Hologrpahic Layer need not be of a closed box type .. it can be like a human body"

Is TV ... not physics.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've not a single doubt but that the universe is fractal (recursive) and holographic: None.
REP: What was that. A hologrphic and Fractal approach is only a part of the truth.Truth is much beyond that. World is extension of my constitution my laws and my nature.. got scared..?
It takes more than IQ to know that.
=========================================
But a statement such as: "The Hologrpahic Layer need not be of a closed box type .. it can be like a human body"
Is TV ... not physics.
REP: I thought i was explaining to new comers. but a lot is already known...I say ... Quantization of information and hardwiring of it in some in some Mathematical Space(not necessarily Physical Space) helps solve the problems of Reality.What kind of Science is it?
When I said human body I also mentioned body and thought... Mind is where the Matter is and vice versa.I could find no other place other than MYSELF. Honestly. There was no way of knowing the Actual truth except for the verification and acceptance mechanism embeded in my body. Indeed the world was its expresion(Including the Mathematical Space of Hologram which can get expressed in any meat based formulation(electrons , strings or Space)... )
Hope I am clear....
I said Closed Box because eventually you will have curve it because thats how reality moves.. orthogonal to its past... It turns out that circle is the most ideal geometry for its time bound expression.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It might have been too much for you..
but here is a short introduction :
Hologram expresses N dimesional objects using
N-1 dimensions(of course in different form).
The principle of Balck Hole demands that Volume be the expression of the Surface Area.
How far that is correct can be easlity disputed but it is a fact that Holograms exist in Nature.
Infact some ancient Philosophy says that the Universe is a Maya or a reflection of a truer self.
This is what everyone is trying to do... put the information on a Surface Area and make it create an Infinite World.
Thats sounds too far fetched...unless the compressed Information has infinites in it...
Remember "Data Compression Beyond Law"

I hope as this field matures it will realize that the basic problem(if at all it is) remains the same..

And when I say Balck Holes must communicate in some Mathematical Domain .... it means more than a simple Surface Area Entropy representation of a Balck Hole.

Here we need to rework entire Physics with Anti- Gravity as a core component before making scuh grand declarations which make our World a Movie...

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
I am surprised that you didn't note that the total amount of information contained within an area of space is equal to its surface area. The total amount of information a black hole can contain is defined by its surface. These things are well known.

My objection was when TV-like fantasy crept into the description.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The surface Area represnts the total amount to information contained in a Black Hole.
For Holographical Universe to exit this Entropy must be of Maximal Type. ... i.e the Entropy should have an Upper Limit...
Black Hole leaves no observable and verifiable explanation of its existence.All the measurements made so far says nothing about the object except that it "can" be a Balck Hole which is predicted by Relativity....This is strange.
If I condiser logical consistency of the subject then matter reaching the Singularity is left for pure imagination.Imagination guided by Maths and not Physics of reality....
Singularity is OK if it is unattainable. But saying that it can be reached is as boistrous as saying that 0 K can be achieved.
There is no begining and there is no end.
It is simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my Theory there is in Principle Infinite Amount of Information but Finite Realization.
Making Reality a Subjective truth with common Objective defied by the Level of Fintiely Realized Knowledge.

This gives a Black Hole a Finite Dimesional Surface Area but Infinite Information.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"This gives a Black Hole a Finite Dimesional Surface Area but Infinite Information."

Too bad it isn't possible to educate people with a lead pipe.

The amount of information that a black hole can contain is finite, specifically relates to its surface area not its volume, a known and proven quantity and has been for a number of years.

Instead of running off at the tonsils ... try reading a good book ... or a copy of Scientific American ... or anything of substance.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I propose that Amount of Information contained in the Universe is Infinite.
Second I propose that Finite Surface Area fo the Balck Hole is the Information which was "Realized" within the definition of a Group.
So there are two types of Knowledge "All Memorized" and "Can Not Be Memorized" or "No-Memory" type.
Volume is the No-Memory type of Event defined by m-theory
Surface Area is the All-Memory Type of Manifestaion of the m-theory.
Volume or Surface Area Both are part of Knowledge.
Knowledge can always be classified as Absolute(Finite) and/or Relative(Infinite).
Since we came into existence something has changed .. and since then nothing much has changed.
=================================
Dont give me examples of PhDs'..
I have known many Miracles to happen without a Degree.If any doubt read Ramanujam , Einstein,Feynman,Godgel...

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"I propose that Amount of Information contained in the Universe is Infinite."

Based upon what? Too little sleep?

I propose that you are an invisible purple rhinoceros. Equal proof thus equally valid.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on my Theory.
Study the m-theroy carefuully it has Universe has 3 States (All Memory with forward Time,No Memory with no Time Direction but rather a skewed forward and backward Space Time Movement.
No memory is only possible if the Information content becomes Infinte.
So the Heisenberg Principle is manifestation of No memroy Universe)
Delta(I).Delta(t)>=K

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"Based on my Theory."

I hate to be the one to break it to you but you don't have a theory. You have an idea, an inspiration, a thought, a point at which you got tired of thinking. A theory is something entirely different and you haven't got one.

m-Theory is very clear about the nature of the amount of information contained in the universe. And that clarity precludes your statement "I propose that Amount of Information contained in the Universe is Infinite."

Thus your idea is still-born. And that is a cheritable response on my part. I could have just used two letters and been equally accurate. Ruder. But equally accurate.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on my Theory."
I hate to be the one to break it to you but you don't have a theory.
REP: What will you take to believe me?
==========================================
You have an idea, an inspiration, a thought, a point at which you got tired of thinking.
REP: Everyone gets tired at some point.I am no different.But My theory is revolutionary.It explains and binds Universe and Knowledge.The Priciple is as revolutionary as Einstein's Theory or Feyman's explanation using Interaction Diagram.You are a good social worker but not good scientist. Give me a good reason rather than some vague criticism.Wihtout any Mercy.You are off your mind like some extreme cases.
A theory is something entirely different and you haven't got one.
REP: You try hard to disprove and I respect you .try hard to make fun of me .. and you know what happens....
========================================
m-Theory is very clear about the nature of the amount of information contained in the universe.
And that clarity precludes your statement "I propose that Amount of Information contained in the Universe is Infinite."
REP: Relative Information is Infinite and not the Absolute Information which is measured is measured by living outside time. Meaning after transforming Time into A Space Dimesnsion.
Relative Information is obtained by living in Time.
Hopw that is clear.
Ask good questions and keep an open mind.
No personal insults.
I do not insult any one personally.
When required I give respect beyond the normal imgination of a human.
================================
Thus your idea is still-born. And that is a cheritable response on my part.
REP: Charity is good.It is essential to live peacefully.Do more.Fight AIDS.
I could have just used two letters and been equally accurate. Ruder. But equally accurate.
REP: Dont keep a closed mind.Someone great moment will pass before you and you will fail to recognize.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What has this got to do with a "holographic graphic universe", anyway? Once again you are far off topic as far as I can tell. One moment we are discussing holograms and the next we're off in la-la land talking about living in time. Can't you stick to one topic long enough to actually discuss it without turning it to your personal viewpoint and wild, unsupportable (by Science and the scientific method) ideas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What has this got to do with a "holographic graphic universe", anyway?
Information Entropy is central to the definition of N-1 Dimensional Surface Area.. which holds binary information(as per the current theory which in my opinion is not complete)
This lives in deSitter Space.. my theory lives in two spaces C-Space(where Quantum values get defined) and I-Space(where Dimensional Properties get defined).
Once again you are far off topic as far as I can tell. One moment we are discussing holograms and the next we're off in la-la land talking about living in time.
REP: Rose you need to take a course in General Relativity.To view or visulaize the Einstein's Universe you must see its complete History which means you expand Time into a Space Dimension.
Can't you stick to one topic long enough to actually discuss it without turning it to your personal viewpoint and wild, unsupportable (by Science and the scientific method) ideas?
REP: I define Science .. and as I had said many times... Science comes naturally to me. Just as someone is good at Dance I am good at Imagination.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"which in my opinion is not complete"

Opinion is not theory and nothing lives in deSitter space. You are just running off at the control-C/controlV without understanding what you are saying.

Rose does not need a course on General Relativity. Don't play childish one-upsmanship games when you are wholly unprepared yourself. Your statement "which means you expand Time into a Space Dimension" is pure gobbledegook.

And "I define Science" along with "Science comes naturally to me" is posturing without substance.
You are about as clueless on the subject as anyone else that we, in the long history of SAGG trolls, have yet to encounter.

Well maybe not quite as clueless as Trident ... but certainly a contender.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I take this ooportunity to remind all comers that posting personal information on the net is not a smart thing to do. I can and will delete posts for your own protection. Stick to Science and Science related topics, please. Personal attacks are not appropriate for this venue.

"Amaranth"

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
The axe Rose ... the axe.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dkv:
1. Your post was way off topic.
2. You posted a personal phone number on this site which is read widely and is open to anyone on the net to view. This is not only rather stupid, it could be potentially hazardous to yourself.

Therefore, I removed it for your own protection.

I can and will delete posts that are off topic or in my opinion contain material that should not be on the internet.

Peace and Health,

"Amarmanth"

PS: You are welcome to post on the other forum anytime you wish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.