Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous Basic terms for Physics - 07/01/09 10:10 AM
Hello friends,
Today I want to tell you something interesting about Physics. Physics is the general analysis of nature, conducted in order to understand how the world and universe behave.
physicshandbook.com is an online exclusive reference and handbook for Physics. This website has technical description in details, question answers on several topics in Physics. Additionally Charts, Laws, Inventions, Online handbook for physics Experiments Online, Technical Definitions, Videos on advance topics and Quiz is also here for further knowledge.
Posted By: Joe Duggins Re: Basic terms for Physics - 08/24/09 02:46 PM
I think you have posted an ad. I feel as though something is being sold. I would offer the idea that physics are a set of laws that are true within the bounds of the universe. Any substance that plays by these laws is a physical substance...chew on that.
Posted By: Zephir Re: Basic terms for Physics - 08/24/09 07:50 PM
Originally Posted By: RonyLee
.... is an online exclusive reference
Too many Google ads, too low volume of valuable content.
Posted By: Amaranth Rose II Re: Basic terms for Physics - 08/24/09 10:02 PM
Zeph,
Sometimes it's hard to know where to draw the line between posts and adverts. I try to weed out the obvious ads while keeping the posts that have real content intact. I do a lot of editing. Sometimes it's not enough.
Posted By: Andist Re: Basic terms for Physics - 08/30/09 11:16 PM

I try not to add links but

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE][/url]

Edit; and this one didn't work, it's the python spam sketch, ah well.

Posted By: Amaranth Rose II Re: Basic terms for Physics - 08/31/09 08:56 AM
Andist,
Your link refers the user back to the posting you just made. Did you intend to do that?
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums