Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Bill Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 02/18/13 02:44 PM
Now that Disney has announced that there will be more Star Wars movies the uproar over them is beginning. In the latest Wired Magazine (March 2013) there is a big section on what the next movie needs to make it great. The cover is a double fold out with Star Wars needs spread all the way across. Inside there are 27 short pieces about individual things they think are needed in the new one. A few include 6. Choking, 8. Weird food, 11. Hives of scum and villainy, 22. an underworld, 24. Tough Princesses.

That is just a short selection based on no particular criteria. There are also a list of 74 things listed in just one word that are needed to make it outstanding.

Bill Gill
Posted By: ImagingGeek Re: Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 02/19/13 04:55 PM
The only thing that could make star wars great is a time machine. The series has already been ruined...

Bryan
Posted By: Tutor Turtle Re: Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 02/19/13 05:50 PM
Everyone is a critic... whistle
Posted By: ImagingGeek Re: Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 02/22/13 12:36 AM
Are you saying you liked the "new" star wars? Just what side of the ewoks line are you on?

(I'm firmly ensconced on the left side of the line, which is a very depressing thought)

Bryan
Posted By: redewenur Re: Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 04/19/13 12:43 PM
Never did like the Star Wars genre, although I admit I really enjoyed Dan Dare (Eagle comic) as a 5 yr old. Bicentennial Man and Contact are more up my street these days. Yes, I know I'm missing a lot of fun, but it's something like music - you lose the ability to appreciate some of it; you know it's good stuff, but you're tuned in to another frequency frown
Posted By: Ellis Re: Star Wars: Let the uproar begin - 04/26/13 07:27 AM
Since Star Wars is the topic---- I recently watched a clever parody called The Star Wars Conspiracy which views the whole of Ep. 4 from the point of view of the OTHER SIDE. As I have no idea how to put it up on this site I can only suggest googling it through You Tube.

It's quite funny!
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums